Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
you'll probably need to tell us the serial number, or most of it to get an accurate age out of it.

eventually Canebrake will see this & he is a High Power fanatic, he should be able to help you out

·
Administrator
26,681 Posts
Browning has been making that pistol in a couple of different countries since 1935. There is no way we can look at a photo with no other info and tell you what year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Made in belgium and ser# 69c24611
All the info it gives on the gun im about to try a search but if that info helps anyone specify anything else id appriciate if you still let me know any more information you may have. Thanks.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Made in Belgium and ser# 69c24611
All the info it gives on the gun im about to try a search but if that info helps anyone specify anything else id appriciate if you still let me know any more information you may have. Thanks.
Read the site I gave you more closely. It indicates your gun was mfg in Belgium in 1969 and that the C-series, as far as quality is concerned, is perhaps only 2nd to the T-Series. The later models had the spur hammer. You have a terrific Browning and there's nothing else to know. This is my T-Series that I've had since '69. They're hard to beat.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Check out this website: http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/ This is probably the ultimate Hi Power site.

It was started by Mr. Stephen A Camp, a world renowned Hi Power expert. Mr. Camp passed on a year or two ago and we lost a fine man.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
It's trash. Completely worthless, and dangerous to shoot. Lemme give you 100 bucks (that's the going rate at a government affiliated buy-back), to take that thing off your hands so it isn't wasting valuable space in your safe for the hi point you desperately need. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts