browning 9mmP

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by modern_sniper, Dec 23, 2012.

1. modern_sniper

modern_sniper New Member

I have one and can anyone tell me what year this is from?

Attached Files:

2. donthav1

donthav1 Active Member

you'll probably need to tell us the serial number, or most of it to get an accurate age out of it.

eventually Canebrake will see this & he is a High Power fanatic, he should be able to help you out

3. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

4. Kalash1138

Kalash1138 New Member

Still no seperate Hi-Power thread:(

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Browning has been making that pistol in a couple of different countries since 1935. There is no way we can look at a photo with no other info and tell you what year.

6. modern_sniper

modern_sniper New Member

Made in belgium and ser# 69c24611
    All the info it gives on the gun im about to try a search but if that info helps anyone specify anything else id appriciate if you still let me know any more information you may have. Thanks.

7. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

Read the site I gave you more closely. It indicates your gun was mfg in Belgium in 1969 and that the C-series, as far as quality is concerned, is perhaps only 2nd to the T-Series. The later models had the spur hammer. You have a terrific Browning and there's nothing else to know. This is my T-Series that I've had since '69. They're hard to beat.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Check out this website: http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/ This is probably the ultimate Hi Power site.

It was started by Mr. Stephen A Camp, a world renowned Hi Power expert. Mr. Camp passed on a year or two ago and we lost a fine man.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

10. Ara

Ara New Member

Very very nice firearm.

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

It's trash. Completely worthless, and dangerous to shoot. Lemme give you 100 bucks (that's the going rate at a government affiliated buy-back), to take that thing off your hands so it isn't wasting valuable space in your safe for the hi point you desperately need. ;)

12. johnbrowning

johnbrowning New Member

There is a BHP Owners Forum. Do a search.............To the moderators Firearms Talk is my first and Favorite forum!