Brit Lady tosses cat in Trash Bin

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Aug 27, 2010.

1. orangello

orangello New Member

I read that yesterday, but i never got her joke. Maybe it is a British thing? I would also like to meet the lady who could pick up my kitty & toss him into a dumpster without turning her business suit orange & white & shredded or dislocating a wrist or two.

It did make me think of the Ka .gif with the cat-decapitating sunroof. http://www.snotr.com/video/1390

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010

2. GoBlue

GoBlue New Member

I'd be willing to be that it wasn't a joke. That she just really hates cats and was overcome in a moment of mischief.

Seriously. Some people really have a deep inner hatred for those things. I had a friend once who caught a few strays and burried them up to their necks in the dirt then ran them over with a lawn mower.

On another occasion he rounded up a few and inserted M-80s into their rear and tossed them into a lake.

I think this hatred toward felines is some type of genetic or psychological "thing". If this lady has whatever "it" is, then her tossing the cat in a garbage can can be seen as a toned-down version of what my old, sick friend used to do. It's kitty-meets-lawnmower old lady style.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

You're friend is one sick man.

4. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Seen that on the news that was pretty s****y of her to do that!!!:mad:

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

It wasn't on "Funniest Home Videos" or "Candid Camera." It was on the news on she didn't do it as a joke.

6. igordog

igordog New Member

I didn't even read the story, but I'm guessing it's better than marinating it in the trunk of your car?

7. freefall

freefall New Member

I have no love for cats. I have less love for anyone who tortures anything. Stuffing explosives up anythings butt classifies you as sub-human.

8. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

What your friend did goes beyond "hating cats". It is sadistic and evil.

It is also the indicator of a budding serial killer in training.

I'm not a fan of cats, but hit one in my car one night in the rain. Picked it up, took it to the 24 hr emergency pet hospital and spent over $1,000 having it "repaired". Your friend is an effing scumbag.

Choose your friends carefully in life. You are only as good as the people you associate with.

9. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

I have no liking for cats - I consider them as having evolved from snakes..... flexible bones giving extreme flexibility of body, viperine heads, fangs, the disposition (in some kitties) of a pit viper.......

BUT.....

It looked like Lola was not bothering her, other than maybe hoping for some petting?

Heck, even I occasionally find a kitty I like. A buddy's cat decided, after I had been to their home a few times, that I was 'family'! She was all over me..... we are great buddies now. :D

But I still take the Red Ryder to backyard feral cats....... murderers of squirrels and small birds. :mad: Doesn't hurt them, but it sure puts the "scat in the cat"!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I call BS on that one. I've heard that urban legend many times. If you have a "friend" who actually did it, I hope the cats scratched the $hit out of him in the process and that you find a new friend. Just my opinion.

11. igordog

igordog New Member

Maybe this is and maybe this isn't the right place for this...It seems that some of you love cats, and some of you have an extreme dislike for them...
    Anyhow, I have 3 cats; Dave, Bones, and Ninja. Obviously I'm a cat lover (yes Igor gets along with them just fine.)
    My girlfriend and I have been wanting to by one of those kitty condos for a while, but they're too expensive at the pet stores, so I spent a few days this summer building one for our feline friends...It ended up being a little bigger than I had originally planned, so I call it a "kitty castle" instead.
    It's got a scratching post, a grooming post to rub against, shelves for lounging, to boxes to hide in, toys, and a crows nest at the top for them to watch over their domain...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. igordog

igordog New Member

Dave
    [​IMG]
    Bones
    [​IMG]
    Ninja
    [​IMG]
    My girlfriend had two of these cats (both adopted) when we got together 9 years ago, and we adopted the third about 3 years ago. I built this thing for about a third of what they were charging for a much smaller, less sturdy one at the pet store. I was worried that cats would just ignore it, but they love it and make good use of it every day!

13. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

That is awesome igordog. You did a great job and those are beautiful cats:)

14. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

That woman was busted. People rather love or hate cats. Many people don't like them because they are sneaky.

Your cat Dave looks a lot like my cat Mr Bo-Jangles. He and his bro Captain (or Mr.) Jingles are my house cats. Bo will fetch as well as any dog. His brother not liking the new super cool litter box I got for them as decided to use the toilet. I got them as rescue animals. And they have made it well worth my while. It's funny, all my cats both indoor and out (I have several that patrol the area for rodents) are not the least bit gun shy. They will lay down and let you shoot over their heads. I usually will shoe them away for safety's sake. But even then just sit around the my shooting table. THey have all learned to not chase the brass though. My big guard dog don't like the sound much at all. She wont run away but she will move herself to a corner where she can still see me but be away from the action.

15. igordog

igordog New Member

Thank you very much.