bristol palin

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JonM, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonM

JonM Moderator

anyone else hopes bristol wins this idiotic tv show?? i sure do i just wanna see the libretards have a total meltdown

2. Badshot320

Badshot320 New Member

Are you that bored?

Title Title Title

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

It would be great!! It could spell certain death for the show, and cause Liberturds across the country to finally flip out!! :D

4. Neophyte1

Neophyte1 New Member

''total amature''

in many ways; this is sad. The young lady; was thrown into this lime-light for mockery.
    Viewed by many, voted for by many more, and has appeared to survive against tremdous odds.

She; a child; without ''world experiences'' i.e. actress, pro-football, singer, funny-man; being on a stage such as this; with scrutinize'ss out the yen-yang.

Yes; she could have said; I'm not going to do this; she chose to venture forth, with obvious less talent.

On the other hand, ''she'' is the total ''amature'':) Those following the ?show? supported her work and effort. As the ''total'' amature, She is the winner.:)

yes; I did watch bits and pieces, ''no';' I didn't vote for anyone

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I don't watch the show, but I doubt that's the case.

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I don't watch it, but I feel the appropriate couple won, consisting of Jennifer Grey. She had a excellent dance instructor way before her current partner.

No one puts "Baby" in the damn corner!

Wolverines!! :cool:

Turn up the sound

R.I.P. Patrick...

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzgv4_dirty-dancing-final-patrick-swayze_music"]Dailymotion - Dirty dancing final Patrick Swayze - une vidéo Music[/ame]

7. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

What is this world coming to? DWTS information on Firearmstalk.com? :eek:

8. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

What the......?

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

That's what makes this country great, and this forum....the right to make your own decisions and change your own channels!

10. polarisgold

polarisgold New Member

Who Cares

As much as I like the Palins and will vote for Sarah I do not have time to watch tv or as I like to call it,crapbox. I got rid of my crapbox 15 years ago. Why people watch all that crap I do not know......there are so many better thing to do with or without the family.

11. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

I do watch DWTS but do not support Bristol Palin. Support for her is glorification of high school girls who who have kids out of wedlock. We can do better than this as a country.

12. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

You're right we should support the abortion of the children that would be born out of wedlock.

13. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

It seems that we are only talking about this because of who her mom is, in the fact remains, that she is still your typical teenager. Nothing more, nothing less. If her last name wasn't Palin, none of the issues brought up in the thread would matter.

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

quoted for the truth

15. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Well, there is one issue that we can be talking about, and that's underaged girls having children while they are still in high school, but we shouldn't bring that to light just because that is what Bristol did. Everything else that she does, pretty typical. Did anyone hear about her and her sister's little Facebook rant with so many derogatory words? I did, and I could give a (expletive deleted). The only reason anyone heard about it is because of her last name. Ah, get over it people.

Thank you Tango for agreeing.

16. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Thank you all for sharing. Now back to guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.