Brett Favre

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Josey Wales '94, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Josey Wales '94

Josey Wales '94 New Member

My dad told me about it today. Opinions? Look it up or ask someone if you don't know, I know someone you know has to know.....:D

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I've heard about it. But I haven't "seen it". ;)

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Jenn Sterger, if what she claims is true, is an absolute raving ***** for doing this right NOW. :mad:

And I say this as someone who really doesn't care one hoot about football or Brett's "legacy".

4. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

I am sure that this kind of thing happens more often than not. Sports scandals seem to be the flavor of the week right now. Especially after the whole Tiger fiasco. What really makes me question the validity of this whole claim is that all of the sudden this all comes to light two years after it occured, and Jenn Sterger claims she doesn't want the publicity? I call BS. But damn, I'd send her nude pics if I could, she hot. Anyone got her number? It don't matter, I'm not famous!

5. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

All I care about is how he plays on the field. His personal life is between him and her.
    On his side though... Did you see her? How could you not try to hit it??

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I don't care...................... :rolleyes:

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

He is an epic douche and always will be. WHO THE HELL CARES if he sent pics of his roid shriveled junk to some effing hoebag.

I mean really the douche can't make up his dam mind if he wants to play or retire.

Good effing lord. Really. We can't talk about something important like oh child labor in china.

8. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

All I can say is Favre is pronounced faver or favray. Not Farve:D

9. CourtJester

Ol'boy's sucken hind tit tonight thus far.

10. Duddn

Duddn New Member

501 career touchdown passes speak for themselves.

11. CourtJester

I was rooting for the vikings but the end results don't show it. He's good but he also has the record for interceptions

12. bgeddes

bgeddes New Member

and he earned fumbles tonight....

Yeah great QB.

He is just washed up. Give it up, move onto lying to women that would never talk to you unless you were famous and wealthy...

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Look, Brett Favre has records both good and bad. He has Super Bowl rings and plenty of money in the bank. He went through rehab for pain killers. He is pro-2A. He is a man's man with a hot wife and a family. This "lady" has decided to make something public that she would not if he were not Brett Favre. She is now talking through her lawyers.

I have a hard time believing that he sent her pics out of the blue. She encouraged the action and entrapped him. Does that make it ok for him to do so? Hellz yea! If I were a famous person, you would hear my name in the news every day! I'd be hittin' all of the hotties I could and lookin to get more. So would many of you, if any of you were famous and able to. Don't lie. :cool:

14. bgeddes

bgeddes New Member

I'm not knocking the fact that years ago he was the shiz. He has rings to prove his success. My big beef with Brett is not manning up and leaving the game when your franchise team said it was time to go.

Why? All those fans, the hard working, save for a year to see a game folks, were absolutely committed to you. They worshiped you, they PAID YOU. In return, you betrayed them. You have enough money, you have enough records, you have enough fame. The only thing left is you own EGO.

That ego is why he is still playing. No doubt, Hall of Fame guy, World Champion, the stuff that makes legends.

I'd practically beg him to save his legacy at this point. He's bright and articulate. He'd be great as an expert announcer.

15. jca1

jca1 New Member

That's cause he's been playing for 82 years:D

16. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

oh snap jca1 beat me to he punch on that one.

17. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I'm hoping this is all untrue. A lot of people look up to him, including kids, and they could use 1 good role model from the NFL.

18. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

so do the all time records of 319 career INT's and most career games with an interception (185) :p

19. Josey Wales '94

Josey Wales '94 New Member

If you play for so long, the INTs accumulate just as do the TDs. It's gonna happen. The reciever tips a well placed ball...BOOM! BANG! an INT to go on his stats. I would bet a quarter of his INTs are from reciever mistakes.