Breastfeeding Appears To Cut Breast Cancer Risk

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Aug 11, 2009.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Archives Of Internal Medicine Study: Breastfeeding Appears To Cut Breast Cancer Risk - cbs4.com

On a serious note here men, researchers have found a new way women with a family history of breast cancer can lower their risk: breastfeeding. So, you men know what to do to protect our loved ones, so get to nursing, I never quit and continue to this day. Milk, it does a body good. This is a major and serious medical finding, which I felt should and needed to be shared, even on a gun forum. Please read.

Jack

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Step back! I'm a professional, and I'm here to save her life!:cool:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And I am his, not as highly trained, but definitely motivated assistant....

JD

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

You take the right, I'll take the left.

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dang, Benning and JD have both the "bases" covered. I may not be as highly trained as Benning, but I am willing to learn.

On a serious note, it has been commonly accepted that women who breast feed their younguns have a reduced risk of breast cancer. Perhaps this uptick in cancer patients is partly due to the reduction of women breast feeding their children in the 70's.

It is beneficial for momma and the babies. Do it!

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I am seeking a cure for ovarian cancer, as well.:D

8. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

If that's the case, my wife wont get breast or ovarian cancer.. And I die with a smile on my face.. A glazed face but smiling..

9. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I love it when my face looks like a glazed donut, and so does my wife. :cool:

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

:eek:

That just sounds wrong on so many levels.

I like it when my ladies face looks like that.

Back to the task at hand.

Brest milk nectar of the gods.

11. suprdave

suprdave New Member

You do it too, Tango! Are you tellin' me that you don't go "downtown" on the Mrs.?

12. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Wait, I thought it saved MY life. Well, I'm still not gonna' give it up! :D

13. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

This is not new info. My wife and I knew this in the 1970's. My wife, god rest her soul, brest fed our daughter for nearly 9 months. She got a cancer and died in 1995, but, it wasn't a breat cancer. We wern't married at the time.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I like breateses!

15. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

I like to call them "FLESH MELLONS" or ocasionally "MAM's"

When I call them "MAM's" it's usually when the woman is present and is open to such description of their physical endowment. (Tired of getting slapped a long time ago)

16. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Fun bags work for me!

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Happy Land is what I call them.

Funny thing is as you may know I work in an Elementary school. OK my son goes with me every day. So one day on the way home a lady is running down the street we take home she is running toward us. Now I say OMG look at her boozumbas to my son he turns bright red and says "Dad, your only suposed to look at Shari's boozumbas". I almost had a darn wreak I was laughing so hard.

If god didn't want up looking at boobies then why did he stick them on her chest 12" below her face and why did he make them poke out. If they were on her back we wouldn't be looking at them all the time.

18. Jess

Jess New Member

I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to add that women should be allowed to breastfeed in all public places, without covering up (do you eat under a blanket?) and not be made uncomfortable, gawked at, asked to leave, asked to go to the bathroom (eeewwww) and just remember that lady nursing might also be carrying, I know I was:cool:

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

They do make breast pumps. It is unfortunate, imo, that the US is very "hey her breast is out!" when compared to Europe. In most Euproean countries, the very sight of a bare fun bag usually gets little attention. Heck, I've seen ad posters in Europe where the model was topless and wearing very little otherwise.

We are years away from public breastfeeding being seen as normal. It should be seen as natural and accepted.

20. Jess

Jess New Member

boobies are for everybody :D

Attached Files: