Breaking news - Live feed on Dorner standoff

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by BPNovum, Feb 12, 2013.

1. BPNovum

BPNovum New Member

Former LAPD police officer, now alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner has been cornered by police after stealing a white Dodge pickup truck. After crashing the truck, Dorner was chased into a cabin near Big Bear, CA. Two police officers, or deputies, have been shot according to news sources and are in the hospital at this time.

http://texasgopvote.com/regions/uni...apd-cop-dorner-cornered-mountain-cabin-005130

2. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Another deputy killed while another wounded and in surgery but expected to survive. They're blaming the high-capacity assault weapons of the murderer on LA TV and only local SWAT is "more than capable" of handling him vs. the defenseless regular police. Funny, the LA DA gave a presentation today surrounded by four cops with "assault weapons" (probably real ones) and they were described as "rifles"! The Left just cannot tell the truth when lies can be injected.

It's all good tho 'cuz the killer's manifesto I hear proves how mean and nasty LAPD is...
    :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

One deputy dead....

4. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

The media seems to think that this is over...

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

he's done ... the only way out for him now is in a body bag :cool:

6. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

...I meant in addition to the other police officer, a former two-tour Marine, in Riverside whom Dorner also murdered in an ambush.

Those dastardly LAPD cops!

7. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

They got him.

Now LAPD will NEVER be corruption free! I just hope the Administration can take advantage of this to help address "gun violence."

8. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

I don't know I have just got this gut feeling that the charred body isn't his.... I have a feeling it's not over yet. I heard the word Assault Weapon I faced desk hard.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

LOL I thought that a little for a bit and never say never. More importantly...

"He had something these officers did not --he had assault weapons." Channel 4 -- L.A.

"F" the press. Did Hussein Obama give them telepathic orders from the podium while he spoke from the heart reading a teleprompter at the State of the Disunion Address!?

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Now get ready for the real battle. The lawyers will make a fortune Jackson and Sharpton along with the ACLU will enter this one. The LAPD is going to get mauled. Money will be paid out and officers retired. This is going to become a case of racial injustice.:confused:

11. Rentacop

Rentacop Active Member

Well, it turns out that the threatened guerilla war didn't live up to its billing in the manifesto . True, the man could shoot well ... and some jerks made a folk hero of him ( sad ) .

Had he known anything about military strategy, he'd have known Mao's concept of a guerilla as a fish that swims in a sea consisting of a sympathetic populace .

He used his own truck, a vehicle known to LAPD . He apparently had no accomplices, no bunker, no secret storage bin, no spare vehicle, no clear plan of attack, no forward-deployed supplies, no escape plan and he gave up some of the element of surprise via the manifesto .

He ran to a desolate area where he could be surrounded and cut off .

He was stopped with conventional police work despite everyone's fear that his knowlege would keep him one step ahead of law enforcement .

His actions were short on planning and long on improvisation . In the end, he apparently fell victim to the same sort of CS-induced fire that killed 6 SLA members in the seventies . So much for being able to counter known police tactics .

They should make a movie out of this . Title it " Rambozo " . ( LOL)

If the police ever face a trained man like this again, I hope they use SAW gunners to pin him down with fire superiority while snipers and riflemen nail him with aimed fire . And no more risking cops' lives to take such a suspect alive ; vaporize the cabin with a missile from a gunship or use an AT-4 .

The LAPD owes a debt. of gratitude to the fallen North Hollywood bank robbers, Kevin Phillips and Emil Matasanaru ( SP? ) , without whose efforts they would not have rifles in their patrol cars . ( LOL) See YouTube if you can't remember that shootout .

By and large, the police responded promptly, professionally, bravely and sensibly to this unprecedented situation . They guarded the prime targets, posted the reward offer, set up the tip line, tirelessly searched Big Bear and used rifles when possible . They controlled sensitive information . They didn't let the fear of an unseen enemy demoralize them .

This was not simply a war on the LAPD -- It was an attack on every American . A few policemen paid the ultimate price for defending us .

12. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Back to normal

Attached Files: