Bravo Concealment RTT or Patriot Holster?

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by Polygon, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Forgive me if this has been asked before. I currently carry IWB and I want to try OWB. I was going to get the RTT based on some YouTube reviews I've seen. However, I see on the site they also have the Patriot and I have to wonder what the difference is besides being able to choose the cant.

Which will be better for concealment. What are the differences between the two?

2. sensei9

sensei9 New Member

Personally I'd get the RTT.

3. activereality

activereality New Member

The only real differences are the total width of the holster and the thickness if the kydex used(both being smaller in the RTT). I have the version of the "Patriot" from before they called it that and love it. I have used it for a little over 8-9 months and really enjoy carrying and drilling with it. Great retention and no probs at all. I think they made the RTT a little smaller so it could be more easily worn IWB and Concealed. I'm sure it is just as good a quality. I also use their DOS holster for my EDC CC. Very comfortable at appendix.

4. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Thanks for the info! I just ordered the RTT. Can't wait to get it and give it a try.