Bravo Company USA??

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Vikingdad, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012

3. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I am looking into a build for a friend of mine. It will be his first AR and my second (I am nearly finished with my first). He wants to keep it inexpensive which is why he was looking at these demo uppers. I think he is going to go with a JD Machine lower (as I did).

4. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I've seen lots of reviews of BCM blemished lowers and uppers and no one's been dissatisfied. Like JonM and others here, I have a BCM upper (complete receiver group) and am pleased with it. They're a first class company in every way, you can't beat their rifles. And btw my BCM upper is on a JD Machine lower (rebadged as Valkyrie) - the fit is perfect and the finish nearly matches.

ETA:

I'll drop in a few pics to illustrate fit and finish.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  5. X-mark

X-mark New Member

They are one of the best in the industry. I believe someone posted somewhere that they had some Daniel Defense M4V1 uppers for $699 or something like that. If so, that is a heck of a deal and you should give it serious consideration.

6. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

Definitely one of the best out there in all respects. Their business practices are respectable and their product is top 5 in the industry if not higher. I have a couple of their rifles and have used one of their Demo upper receivers on another assembly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

+1 just like Mike said , and theres those darn ol Troy handguards you dont like :D

8. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Can't say they have the cheapest, but they have a sterling rep for quality and service.

9. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

10. Quentin

Quentin New Member

The lower will work. What you really have to worry about is that the upper and barrel extension match, I.E. M4 feed ramps on both or rifle ramps on upper with rifle (or M4) barrel ext.

11. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Yes, feed ramps should only concern you if you are changing the barrel or going full auto.

The are all part of the upper and have nothing to do with the lower. All Ar15 lowers will take either or.