Brand New GLOCK 22 Trijicon night sights 3 HICAP mags

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by italianinjin, Feb 27, 2010.

1. italianinjin

italianinjin New Member

Hello all, I tried to post this in the classified but it wouldnt let me , So I thought it would be ok to post in the glock section.

New In Box never fired GLOCK 22 40 S&W with Glock factory installed Tijicon night sights, This package comes with:

3 high capacity magazines (Instead of normal 2)
    Trijicon night sights ($90 upgrade)
    Original GLOCK box, sealed paperwork
    Bore brush and Speed loader

I have several of these kits available so when there gone there gone. At a Gun shop this package will run you $570+Nightsights+Tax+background.

Once again these are all Brand new never fired flawless. Thank you

$600

I have no idea to pictures in here, but I have some to email, please email italianinjin@gmail.com if you are interested. If out of state of FL, I also have a confirmed paypal and can Ship to an FFL.

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

To advertise on this forum you must register as a vendor.

If Paypal catches you using their service for guns, they will lock your account and freeze it...

3. italianinjin

italianinjin New Member

yes it is the LE package they were actually sent to a poliece dept, and were never issued and they traded them in.

4. italianinjin

italianinjin New Member

yeah, 40 is alot easier to come by than 9mm lol specialy at wally mart. there always out of 9mm, i personally carry a kimber .45 pro carry. I dont want anyone limping away lol. but yea, this package in stores would be upmost of 700$