Bracelets - I hope they come in purple!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by wittmeba, Apr 8, 2014.

1. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

This is simply an attempt to make guns too expensive for the average citizen to own.

3. JW357

JW357 New Member

This is BS, is what it is.

:mad:

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Fringe politician toting fringe ideas... Again.

5. mseric

mseric New Member

Not really. This already a Law in NJ, has been since 2002. New Jersey has a law that specifically mandates that when at least ONE gun is available for commercial sale IN ANY STATE that incorporates "smart" technology, then all handguns sold in New Jersey must incorporate "smart' technology.

Well that time is now and NJ will have to follow through with their "Smart" gun laws and they don't need Obama or Holder to do it.

This will of course fester on the East coast and again on the West coast and spread like Cancer .

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/02/robert-farago/nj-smart-guns-sale-2017/

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/23/us/new-jersey-smart-gun-law/

6. orangello

orangello New Member

Garden State? I don't think those are tomatoes. :mad:

Was it Jersey that tried the stupid spent case thing and wanted micro-stamped cases or something?

7. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Holder got a huge sum ($682M) to advance this technology. I don't think the Fed wants to raise the price of guns. They want to raise taxes on the middle class until we can't pay anything but taxes. Corporate taxes are not going to pay for it. You can make book on that!

8. Holmes375

Holmes375 New Member

Cripes! I can see it now... national bracelet registration.

Can they be hacked? We can't find a Boeing 777 loaded with communication devices but gun bracelets are gonna work out okey-dokey?

Nothing more than sheople control collars. Incredible imbecility.

9. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Nonsense...

The NJ law would effectively ban the sale of any gun "not smart" which is every other gun. No way it stands up to court scrutiny regarding "common use".

Jersey lib's are not any smarter that Chicago lib's and their law will suffer the same fate.

Tack

10. mseric

mseric New Member

Only way to fight it is with $$$$$$$$$$$$. got sum, the NRA is being bled dry with all these laws, and far to many former NRA members are pissed because their little personal or State scuffle with the courts didn't get full funding and full attention from the NRA? The more laws they fight the fewer members they have due to cry baby bull crap.

"What about me, what about MI, how cum you didn't spend millions on my case." "I'm done, you will not get any money from me cuz you didn't do this and you should have done that" "sniffle, sniffle."

11. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

It has gotten to the point whereas it is embarrassing how stupid they are in Washington!! It has gone beyond Dumb and Dumber!!:mad:

12. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, we have another gun control scheme dreamed up by Janet Reno's suckling, Eric Holder. :mad:

13. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

sounds like something predicted in the Bible, like the mark of the Beast, 666!

sorry, just something i have no desire in complying with. my answer is a simple no.

14. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm not sure that is even possible...and now I gotta barf.

Nah, that was the social security number. ;)

15. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Remember the RFID chip in that bracelet will basically be a homing beacon to your location and the firearm or firearms.

This is another form of registration and which in-turn leads to confiscation!

16. widowmaker

widowmaker New Member

17. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Are you kidding ? Has anyone considered consequences of wearing firearm identifiers ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx_YUO4SzcY[/ame]

What about all the scary *** people who's lifeforce and motor skills fail everytime there is a firearm present ? I could see it now

oh god , bracelets ......BRACELETS EVERYWHERE GUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS !!@!##!!@

18. mseric

mseric New Member

It's not the "identifier" or the "safe" gun fingerprint technology that they are after.

These guns can be deactivated from a distance by the Government and LEO. That is what they are after.

19. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

More BS. Progressives will DO ANYTHING to control PEOPLE!!!:mad:

20. orangello

orangello New Member

RFID, as far as I am aware, has a limited range of maybe, maaaaayyyyybe 100 yards and can be easily shielded from unauthorized activation, currently.

http://www.amazon.com/Travelon-Bloc...&qid=1397066864&sr=8-1&keywords=rfid+passport $13.
    If someone wanted to "home in" on you, your cellphone would be the more likely target of their electronic snooping.