Boycott SIG, GLOCK, and Smith & Wesson!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Tackleberry1, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

As of this Morning, we are up to 122 manufacturers and retailers of guns and gun related products who have agreed to either boycott government agencies and employees of NY State and it's sub jurisdictions OR at a minimum have made it clear that they will ONLY sell these agencies products that are still legal for the citizens on NY to purchase.

Despite all of this commitment, the IRONY is that the vast majority of Guns used by LEO's within the State of NY are produced by SIG SAUER, GLOCK, and SMITH & WESSON.

None of these BIG 3 have raised a FINGER or risked a DIME to support American Liberty. For each of these BIG 3, Government contracts make up LESS THAN 25% of thier TOTAL SALES.

It's high time ALL 3 are told that if they don't stand with us, we don't stand with them... and see how well there shareholders like the dividends they receive when sales DROP to 25% of last quarters margins.

BOYCOTT SIG, GLOCK, and SMITH & WESSON!

Tack

http://www.ncgunblog.com/new-york-boycott/

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

Uggghhhhh reading that just sank my heart...I have a lump in my throat now. Thats really frustrating and sad. The problem is they know they have people like me cornered....I am a big supporter (and owner) of all 3 of those manufacturers as well as so many on here. I'm one of the most loyal Glock folks out there

I hope this changes. I'll have to muster up the courage to stand against them if they do not support us. If they choose to side with the powers that be (the superpowers controlling this agenda) then I will have to react accordingly.

3. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Agreed... I too own S&W and Sig but I won't be buying any more until they see the light.

I've been watching all 3 of there Facebook Pages for week... Thousands have been encouraging them to join in the effort and I've not seen a peep in response from any of them.

Tack

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

2 of the 3 are not American companies. Other than pure emotion, why would any of us expect them to risk a penny to protect AMERICAN freedoms?

5. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Good point, but of they want to keep making that American dollar, they better join the fight.

6. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

Bingo - we are the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of their sales. We could basically turn them bankrupt in a month. Oh, those 600k unit backorders you are in the middle of fulfilling?

Well, we dont want em. Good luck dumping 600k units without America

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  7. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Well so much for buying that p226.

8. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

I'm bummed, was considering a Glock. I have a Sig already. Time to wait and see if the sack up!

9. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Don't worry. Your not missing much.

10. blindshooter

blindshooter New Member

One way to show them our discontent, is to cut our guns up and send them back.
    That would show them we are not happy campers.
    Does anyone have a better idea?

11. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Well let's not get drastic here.cut em up..?

12. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I refuse to cut up my AR. I might be ok with the glock.

13. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

You could send it to me for destruction. ;)

14. stoneam2006

stoneam2006 New Member

I just wanted to say that as a western new yorker I am glad to see so many of my fellow gun owners concern for the people of this state. And we all truly do appreciate the help in this crazy battle we are in. Need to annex the appendix of new York...thanks to all

15. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

16. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I hear and respect what you are all saying on this thread. I am proud of the US companies boycott. There is a few problems with large companies boycotting certain agencies. The biggest being they have contracts. Money has already been transferred and obligations to be honored. Court costs would be sky high, and we are asking people to not keep their word and obligations. I have a feeling S&W would change their mind if tyranny is the rule of the land (ok...if it gets worse). Plus, I do not know if we should punish the LEOs for decisions that suits make. They have families who want insurance that their love ones have the best equipment out there. As far as foreign companies, there is more then a contract. The major gun companies in Europe make weapons of war. They have to be neutral, because some of their buyers are way worse then NY or Colorado. It has been this way since the sword market was created. It is the mindset for many, many centuries. Hell, They will sell to both sides. Barretta is the oldest gun company in Europe by the way.

Oh, if we boycott gun companies and cut up our weapons, aren't we benefitting the anti-gunners? This is what they want. This is my suggestion:
    If you want to make a difference in this battle, then vote these bastards out of office. Make them regret their treasonous acts on our constitution. Let future politicians see what happens when you **** with our rights.

17. collegekid20

collegekid20 New Member

True words, it's my dream pistol. But if they won't support me then I won't support them

18. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Now if we could get people to realize NY is really no different than the rest of the country we would have something going here!;)

19. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Yes I do...

If you have one on backorder... CANCEL IT.

Don't buy anything from them... and better yet, when you do buy something else... be sure to e-mail all 3 of their marketing departments a photo of you new NON GLOCK, SIG, S&W toy with the receipt showing your recent date of purchase!

Tack

20. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

Sounds like Ruger will continue to clean up