Boycott ammo sites

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by beretta9988, May 23, 2013.

1. beretta9988

beretta9988 New Member

We need to never buy from these sites again. What a joke.

Attached Files:

2. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

For this group to boycott ammo sights would be like alcoholics boycotting bars!!

3. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

You can start with Cheaperthandirt.com. A price gouger if ever there was one!

4. beretta9988

beretta9988 New Member

I can't imagine someone needing to shoot to bad they pay .60 a rounds for 9mm. I make good money and can afford to if I really wanted to spend that type of money. Would love to know what these people do for a living.

5. Buckeyeborn

Buckeyeborn New Member

Local prices in CA blazer 9mm was 36.00 a box last time I saw it

6. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

In better times I remember all the companies that took too much advantage of the harder times and will not spend my money with them. Same for gun shops that go crazy with prices on firearms.

CTD will never see a dime form me.

7. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Funny, if the local stores In Moore OK were selling $500 generators for $2000, the Gov would investigate them for price gouging. Most of our lawmakers say they support the right to protect yourself with a weapon, that would seems like an emergency situation. If you cant get bullets unless you pay an extraordinarily high price for them because of a perceived shortage, shouldnt that be investigated? Guess the Gov dont care about self defense afterall...

8. beretta9988

beretta9988 New Member

I am keeping any list of any site that is over charging for ammo. Thy will never see a dime from me as well.

9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Dupe......

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  10. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

11. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Most laws related to price gouging are applicable during and immediately after official emergencies. When a governor or federal official declares a place a disaster zone it opens up a lot of doors that would otherwise be closed.

But if more government regulation is what you want, then by all means notify your congressmen that you want them more involved in regulating ammunition prices. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine once the government steps in. :rolleyes:

12. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Saw .223 and some 9MM at my LGS over thew weekend, first time since last November. Limit two boxes per customer, but at normal prices.

13. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Once again, the light is usually on the front of a train, bus or semi...:(

14. Dragonheart

Dragonheart New Member

OK, you guys have convinced me. Cheaper than Dirt is off my list.

15. bfoosh006

bfoosh006 Member

16. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter