Bowie Blade, Choice of Two Handles, Ready to Haft

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by wahooknifemaker, Dec 5, 2013.

1. wahooknifemaker

wahooknifemaker New Member

Hi,
    I laid one of my specially treated elk antler knife handles with a fancy wooden end cap and an eagle hand carved on it by Rob Roberts of R2rockz Art on the tang of the new style 8 1/2-inch long Zombie War Bowie blade blank.
    This should give you an idea of how the completed knife will look. The knife will measure about 14 1/8-inches long over all.
    The knife is only $195.00, and that includes shipping. I also laid one of my special elk antler handles with a fancy wooden end cap without a carving on the tang of the same blade to give you another option. That knife will measure about 14 1/4-inches long.
    The knife with the handle that is NOT carved is only $155.00, and that includes shipping. The blade blank is fabricated from 440C High Carbon Stainless Steel with an attached, matching 1-inch long bolster. It measures 1 3/4-inches at its widest point and is RC 57-58. My forte, I'll cut and grind the blade's full tang into a hidden tang deeply inserted into the antler handle and permanently attached with industrial-strength epoxy.
    I'll provide a custom, handmade sheath for either knife at cost plus shipping, if desired. I also have handmade wooden display stands available for $20 plus shipping. I've attached a third photo of a knife I previously made and sold with the same blade blank for your consideration. Call or text Randy at 402-304-1422. Thank you very much.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013