Bought a new pistol today!

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Gojubrian, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I've wanted this for a WHILE!!! It's a CZ 75B in nickel (tannish color) 9mm 16+1 cap. Can't wait to get to the range.

The first thing I did was disassemble and clean. I did not know they had such a short guide rod......The sights are fixed and glow green when they are 'charged' with light......strange.

Any experience with this pistol? Me likey alot!!

I'll get some pictures up soon. Right now my digital is filled up and acting weird. Range report to follow next week hopefully...if I can find more ammo.

Thanks!! :cool:

2. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

Gojubrian,
    Congrats!! on the newest member to your arsenal. :)
    I for one, would like to see those pics & hear about the range report
    especially since I don't know much about CZ's.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I had one for a couple of years. It was outstanding, flawless and accurate. Since you're a pistolero, I think you'll love it. ;)

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I feel that the CZ line of firearms is a very good lineup from bottom to top. I am seriously interested in how well you shoot with it, Goju!

Please post some pics and a Range Report as soon as you can.

JD

5. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I've had a couple and they are nice guns and very well made. Never kept one as I'm spoiled by the 1911 trigger...

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Thanks everyone! I feel it's one of the best 9mm's ever made. It'll probably be next week before I can get to the range. Looking forward to it!

Mine is in satin nickel. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0823DhcQ9tI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - CZ-75B Overview Part 1[/ame]

7. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Excellent choice, Goju! I had a CZ 75 DB and sold it to fund some other stuff, I miss it like hell. I'm going to get another one at some point, it was a really good gun.

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I honestly know nothing about them but they just look goofy to me. Maybe shooting one would change my mind. Congrats on the purchase, get some pics up when you get a chance.

9. orangello

orangello New Member

Also looking forward to pics of the new piece with the interesting finish.

10. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

pics!

Had a little fun with the camera today, but they're not the best of quality. I'm not good at it and my camera is old. But nevertheless, here they are. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. orangello

orangello New Member

I like that finish! Is there much of a weight difference between this beauty and the XD you had?

12. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

This baby weighs 2.2lbs unloaded. The xd was about 25oz :D

13. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Nice, May have to get me another Pistol.

14. Trocar

Trocar New Member

Definitely a good looking pistol. I've always been a polymer fan, and never picked one of these up. With all the positive reports, i may have to try one out at the gun range.

15. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

You won't regret it!

16. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

CZ makes some of the best 9mm pistols....and also it's one of the most copied designs after the 1911. The wonder 9s...gotta love em.

If I was going to get a B model that would be it in stainless.

17. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I have the CZ75B in S&W .40 Cal. and I love it! I have the same finish as yours.

Attached Files:

• c1b.jpg
      c1b.jpg
      File size:
      95.2 KB
      Views:
  18. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Nice looking CZ Mark :D

We've talked about them before in pm's when I was considering getting one, I finally did. :)

I'm planning on getting the hogue wrap arounds like yours as well, very nice.

19. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Gojubrian,

You will really appreciate the Hogue grips! They give your CZ a really comfortable feel and you can shoot all day (if you can afford it).