bought a 715T

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by VikingGuy, Sep 11, 2013.

1. VikingGuy

VikingGuy New Member

I bought a Mossberg 715T today. I got the camo one, I think it looks cool. Going to visit my local range tomorrow..Now I need more mags, anyone know where to get some?

2. VikingGuy

VikingGuy New Member

thoughts on it after the range..

nice gun, fun to shoot. HATE the magazine release. put about 100 down range with zero issues.

3. orlando_marquez

orlando_marquez New Member

My Mossberg 715T on the far right (ofcourse), bought at an Austin gun show for $229 cash. Came with the bipod. I have run Federal bulk ammo through it without a problem. Its very light, remains accurate, and very economical to shoot.

ForumRunner_20130912_082525.jpg

4. orlando_marquez

Post pictures of your camo 715T. Good luck finding mags... expensive

5. Kingjazzblue

Kingjazzblue New Member

Just a shot in the dark, but have you looked on Armslist and checked the different states. I've found a lot of hard to find things on there. It won't help you for your shoot tomorrow but at least the future may be bright

6. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Orlando sorry, but the bayonet needs to extend past the barrel to be effective. Also, sometimes, less is best.

7. orlando_marquez

Just on there as a conversation piece, its actually a pistol bayonet for my Glock. It comes off when I'm actually using the Winchester.

ForumRunner_20130915_153459.jpg

8. britishbulldog

britishbulldog New Member

It looks like you covered your guns in gorilla glue and threw them through the window of a gun store. Each to their own!'

9. orlando_marquez

Thanks! That was goal.

10. VikingGuy

VikingGuy New Member

here it is in all it's camo glory..not the best pic though.

[​IMG]

want to get back to the range for more trigger time soon...

11. orlando_marquez

Looks very sharp. Those camo 715's are harder to find...

12. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

awesome!I like mine,even though the magazine is a pain to remove.First thing I was told to do when I got it was take it apart and clean it.And I'm glad I did.There was all kinds of oily crap in it and inside the barrel from the factory.
    Extra 25 round magazines are kind of a pain to find but I found 10 round magazines for it at Big 5.They say for the 702 plinkster on the package,but they also work in the 715T since the 715T is basically a 702 Plinkster dressed as a AR.

13. orlando_marquez

I added a custom barrel shroud to my 715T from HFD2.com

ForumRunner_20130925_091934.jpg