Bought 2 in one day!

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by 1HotMama, Mar 23, 2012.

1. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

As much as I love my Glock, I decided that I really needed (as opposed to wanted lol) a .22 for plinking at the range. So at lunch I picked up the Sig Sauer Mosquito. I know the reviews on it are mixed but I put 200 rounds through it and so far, so good.
    While at the range I asked them if they could order me my choice for concealed carry, the Kahr CM9. They could, they did, it will be here tomorrow.
    I must say one of the benefits of being single is not having anyone to answer to when it comes to what I buy and how much I spend. Of course when I find Prince Charming he needs to be the guy who gets "the gun thing" any way ;)

2. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

Haha thats awsome! Cheers! And yes agreed id like a car/gun lady as well.... Oh well keep lookin' haha

3. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

Quoted for truth! Congrats on your new purchases and enjoy :D

4. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

My wife is not into shooting....but totally gets it. I simply told her that guns are like shoes. You have different types for specific applications. Then I asked her how many pairs of black pumps she has....case closed. I love that woman. :)

5. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

Both shoes and guns make me happy :)

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The little Sig should do well for you, i have a friend down the road from me that has one and he really likes it. You can make a fun day of shooting .22s, and not break the bank.

7. Longrange

Longrange New Member

May I ask if you have a sister?? Congrats on the new guns, now you need shoes that match :)

8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

[​IMG]

The guns, not the shoes!

9. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Oh Mama! Where where you 40 years ago! :D

Sounds like you're putting together a nice arsenal that your future prince is sure to be impressed with... Thumbs up!

10. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

Because 1 single, shoe loving, gun obsessed chick in my family isn't enough? ;)

11. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

That's why I bought it. The G19 is still my first love though :)

12. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

Not even a twinkle in my daddy's eye yet ;)

13. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

My Glock and the Mosquito, didn't have time to pick up the Kahr today between work and my little man's baseball game. Why oh why can't I get my priorities straight lol

ForumRunner_20120323_230015.jpg

14. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

No kidding i call dibbs haha

15. Longrange

Longrange New Member

The world needs more gun obsessed chics. Women like you give me hope that one day my wife will carry :)

16. OldTexan

OldTexan New Member

I've had a Mosquito for about a year. No probs if you stick with CCI mini mags. They are finicky on lot of other ammo. They hate Remington anything. Really a fun lil' fella to shoot and very accurate. Hope you enjoy it......:D

17. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

I am enjoying it but yesterday I had quite a few FTF issues. Always on the first round of a new magazine. Right now I've put about 200 rounds thru it, and cleaned it between each trip. I'm using CCI mini mags. It's a little frustrating but when it's working right it is fun to shoot.