Boom the Crap just hit the fan

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by dirtysouth, Oct 14, 2009.

1. dirtysouth

dirtysouth New Member

Boom WW3 the zombies are attacking and there comming for you. You have 15 mins grab what you need and get to your safe spot to hold them off.

1. What would you grab
    2. Where would you go

Only rule it has to be in your house or car right now

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

1. Would grab a cold beer, and the arming switch for the claymores.

2. Would go sit down with the beer, and check the on-line gun auctions.

Hey- the first rule is- be where you want to go. Saves a lot of travel time. :rolleyes: And where I am is better than where I would go going to....

3. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Post deleted by me..

I'm we-todd-did and cant read..

4. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

I will grab my stogies and my bottle of Yukon Jack then I will sit back and enjoy the show.

5. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

I like someone else's post from a different thread, I think a hot blond with an imagination like mine would be nice:D

6. WDB

WDB New Member

I'd grab a bag of chips and a drink
    Go to the computer
    And watch this thread
    The mall Ninja's will have much to share.

7. subie-jeep

subie-jeep New Member

zombies=

1.make sure all first floor doors and windows are locked
    2.grab mosin nagant,spam can,lawn chair and climb out second story window onto roof (easy).

WWIII=
    1.grab sks,bob,and hide.
    or depending on the situation
    1.drive to mall to recruiting station and enlist.

8. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

Go buy a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. It tells you everything you need to know to prepare for World War Z. I'd grab my guns and my dogs and haul *** to Hallettsville.

9. TelstaR

TelstaR New Member

My Truck Tool Box is my BOB, I just alter it a hair depending on summer or winter. I live in the rural South so firearms are always handy.

10. guntotinguy

guntotinguy New Member

My Saiga 12 converted with 10 extended mags loaded OO buck...my BOB and keys to the BOV,for the extra shells.

11. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Boom, all the Libs vanish from the face of the Earth!! At least those withing a close proximity to me and mine, cause the would have to live off of others.

12. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I've only got a couple hundred rounds of handgun ammo here and 3 beers. I'm guessing it would look something like this, only with glasses and a mustache:
    [​IMG]

13. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

Gork,
    I have a semi waterproof outdoor lounge chair, a couple 5 gallon bucketfulls of 5.56mm rounds, a U-Haul "medium" box full of 12ga shotgun shells, and the means to make whiskey (not currently doing so but thanks to a new law in NY, I can legally if I choose to fire her up).
    Lead the bottom of the barrel past my place for a fun afternoon of lib. hunt and I will pay you in all the shine you can load.

14. Glockmaniac

Glockmaniac New Member

three zombs?? only three??? mhéhéhé, just waiting in the second story of my place , hoping for as many zombies as possible seeking a productive shooting session...what else!

15. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Wait, you can make shine in my home state now? We always had to buy it from a Canadian guy with a stoma who brought it over in a rusted-out Chevy 4-door. This very well could accelerate my plans to move back to the Thousand Islands. Those 12 Ga shells could be put to good use on the eastern end of Lake Ontario, and a few dozen ponds I know up there. Can you post pics of the lawn chair?

16. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

I am not sure of the specifics but it is along the same lines as the farm wineries they have all over the place up here. They added provisions for using grains to produce distilled spirits.
    I will post a pic next time I am up on the hill with the camera.;)

17. bigjim

bigjim New Member

A bottle of Jack Danials and the Blond next door. Let me see, yes the blond for sure.

18. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

With the proper tools and enough ammo, you can have both!!:D

19. james_black

james_black New Member

I'm lucky. I got the blonde (wife) and the bottle of Jack (that is all she drinks). Lol.
    She also got her own mossy 500 and a Ar15. We live on the second floor and we have the Zombie Survival book. LET THE ZOMBIES COME!!!!!
    :p

20. russ

russ New Member

1. Call all family, tell them load up all the guns/ammo they can carry and head to John's house.
    2. Load up all the guns/ammo I can carry, put wife and dogs in truck, and head for John's house.

John lives on a hill with a pretty good 360 degree view.
    John has enough guns/ammo for everybody.
    John also has one of these:
    [​IMG]
    Excellent for long-range zombie head removal. :D
    Also good if the zombies are using armored vehicles.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009