Boker Action 2

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by Gojubrian, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Picked this up at the gun show today. I was going to get one of those kershaw blur's, but I really liked this one and it was less $$

Feels good in the hand and the pocket clip is on the correct side for a one handed draw and deploy.

Attached Files:

2. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Dietmar Pohl comes up with some wicked knife designs. I've had bad luck with Boker's traditional slipjoints (two out of three I have are quite bad), but my modern Boker Plus folders (Subcom and Trance) are brilliant.

I was looking at this one, I like the double action auto feature and the deep carry clip. I'll probably go for the bead blasted blade with a plain edge.

If you don't mind answering a couple of questions: how thick is the handle? what's your opinion on the clip and the rubber inserts in the grip?

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Sure, the handle is about 1/2" thick. Fits nicely in my pocket without too much weight or bulge.

I really like the location of the clip. My one complaint with my CRKT was the fact that I had to take ith knife out, then turn it around to deploy it. Still a great knife though.

I like the grips. It's pretty hard rubber, but it fits my hand nicely. I fondled alot of other knives before deciding on this one.

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Nice find! Where are the arm shaving pics?

5. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Very nice Gojubrian. I looked at it as well, however I opted to go with the Kershaw BLUR simply because I like feel of it.

Ya done good ma' man!

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Go, go Goju!

Nice snag! [​IMG]

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Thanks guys!

Spitty,
    I barely have any hair on my arm as it is!! Thin scattered blonde hair doesn't look impressive to shave. :D I assure you it is very sharp, noticeably more than my crkt was new.

8. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Thanks for the info, Goju. Something else to add to the 2010 wish list, I need to get some sponsors...

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So how has this worked out, Brian?