Blood at the shooting range...

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by LONGHAIR, Jun 16, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I don't go to the SHOOTING RANGE very much...I do my shooting out-off my back porch...Anyway,my buddy and I went yesterday and more then we walked in a girl had a hand full of blood,and her thumb nail was ripped back...They said she got it with the back of the slide on a .45...She was a good sport about it and shot the gun some more...With her hand all band-aid..bandaged-up....The girl with my buddy would not even shoot a gun after that....I forgot to say she came with use....Anyway....That girl that got hurt would not let anything stop her from doing the thing she came to do....Shoot-Guns.....I thought that was cool.....I shot my .38 & .380 LCP...Over all,had a good day at the range...Got to talk to people and I can't do that on my back porch...I need to go to the range more often..It's good to talk guns with other people you don't know.........

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That's the kind of woman we need in the gun family.

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yea..She was like nothing's going to stop me from doing what I came to do...We didn't hound the other girl to much...My buddy was trying to get lucky later on that night...I guess..:D...No need in putting her in a bad mood...The..VIB..off the one girl was too cool....Blood every-where and she was not stopping....

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Sounds like she really likes to shoot or is fixin' to settle a grudge! :eek:

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Well you could hold a mini FTF Meet and Greet :rolleyes: ... just saying ... :D ;) :p

Seriously, a lot of props to the girl. Most, and I know some men too, would have squirmed out at the slightest bruise let alone a torn back nail.

6. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Good for her! nice to be around a woman who isn't afraid of bleeding a little while having a good time....

Wait, that came out a little wrong. :D

7. Boggy5

Boggy5 New Member

It depends where the bleeding is coming from...cuz if a woman's bleeding, ain't nobody having a good time. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

8. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

It's just a shame that nobody was around to show that girl how to properly hold onto the pistol. You'd be amazed how many (even guys) that I have to correct about proper form. Putting the offhand thumb across the back and in line with the slide is SOO easily corrected before it happens.

9. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I agree with Bear on this one.
    More than once I've called "cease fire" when I've seen that.

10. camiller

camiller New Member

Did you get her number?

11. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

No I didn't get her number #...The girl with my buddy know's my girlfriend...That would have started World War 3...Back at home for me...But she was a little Hottie.....