Blocking

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by 1old0311, Nov 9, 2012.

1. 1old0311

1old0311 New Member

Hi,

I am a new member and find I can post in some areas but not others. Is there a 'cool kids lunch club' or something I need to join or just a secret hand shake?

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 Active Member

yes, there are a few sections that are offlimits to free members. you can become a supporting member for a measley 15 bucks and have access to more threads.. unless you are a female or leo/military there will still be 2 threads you can't access

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

He forgot to mention there is also the supporting members bar and lounge. We have a bourbon and scotch fountain, a unicorn BBQ on Friday evenings- and there is the use of the FTF Guflstream jet to reach our private island, where we have machine gun and cannon shoots on Saturdays- except when we have tank gunnery.

We also have cookies.

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

and soon to come, the logistics are being worked out on it as we speak, the inaugural armadillo races! :D

Attached Files:

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

The armadillo races are on hold for now- we found one of the members here feeding steroids to the armadillos.

6. Axxe55

please say it isn't so!:eek: how dare they try and cheat and dope the poor armadillo's. ban them from ever racing armadillo's for life!:D

but on a serious side of becoming a SM, there is still the goat bikini contest's!:D

7. kytowboater

kytowboater Well-Known Member

I swear I didn't give the armadillo roids.....

8. Axxe55

then how come your 'dillo was so much faster that everyone else's? :rolleyes:

9. trip286

trip286 New Member

Because I slipped it a little crystal meth while no one was looking. Didn't you notice how it ran THROUGH A WALL?

10. Axxe55

damn! is that what happened? i thought it just got off course!:eek:

11. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

So those roids were for me?... I thought I was supposed to give them to the armadillos. Damnit axxe, I told you I suck at cheating.

12. trip286

trip286 New Member

Did you smoke the rest of my stash too? What the hell man...

13. Axxe55

Shhhh.... not until we get to Colorado.......:cool:

14. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

It's ok, they were not talking about those 'roids
    [​IMG].

For this and other great threads, become a Supporting Member

15. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Roids, schmoids. The Texas armadillos are just bigger and faster than the others. They have to out run the invading hoards from the South or they will be eaten.

I'm not saying they don't run faster with a little Tabasco or Cholula on the nether regions ;)

16. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

As long as it is not the other way around :)

17. 1old0311

1old0311 New Member

I don't mind donating if its voluntary, but not if it's mandatory. Please remove me from the membership list. Thanks anyway!

18. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

It's not mandatory to be a supporting member. Just being a normal member get's you to most all of the good stuff.

Stick around.

19. Axxe55

no it's not mandatory. just a SM gets to visit and participate in certain sub-forums that regular members are not allowed to.