Blinged out, gaudy, drug dealer arsenal...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by ARnoob, Apr 6, 2010.

1. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

These pics came from an e-mail that stated that these weapons are from the arsenal of a drug dealer in Columbia. So tacky, but I'd take them. :D

Attached Files:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Twin Desert Eagles?? Why am I not surprised...

I wonder if any of them actually tuned the insides of the weapons or just added the bling factor. That AK had a LOT of work done to it. I wonder what that thing would cost on the open market these days?

I remember seeing some of Saddam's guns and he had some CRAZY stuff done to some really stupid weapons... LOL

Money Does NOT equal taste....

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It does not matter how well you shoot. It matters how good you look while shooting.

In IPSC we call it "Style Points". You did not hit $hit, but you looked good.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Obviously, money doesn't equal taste. :rolleyes:

5. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Could someone explain to me why Desert Eagles are constantly getting a gold... something put on them?
    I can understand an AK, that gun is used a whole lot. Tons of revolts have been led using an AK. A Desert Eagle, though, is an expensive Israeli rifle wanna be in the shape of a pistol.
    I might have missed something, but the arabs no like Israel.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well, these guys were caught in Colombia, so I am guessing they are Colombian, not arab. :rolleyes:

The reason the weapon is so overly used is because it hit the markets as the next big thing after the .44 Automag. Everyone had to have one in the world of movies.

From there it took on mythical appeal when video games like Rainbox Six and Hitman Agent 47 included them in their arsenal. It's a mainstay in just about all combat videogames these days, even Army of Two ( both the first one and the second one ) have it as a character option.

7. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Here are a few more "gems" for ya! Looks like some SBR's and 1911's. All with the Midas touch. :)

Can anyone tell me what that the SBR on the far right is?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  8. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

They don't even have to send 'em for custom work, you can get a gold (Titanium nitride, I assume) finish right from the factory.

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Judging by that shiny magazine, it appears to be a 5.56, or there abouts, chambered weapon. It resembles a MAT-49, but I do not believe they made them in that caliber. I am at a loss....

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The sign under the 1911 states that it was a work tool of a drug lord that was meant to show his wealth and such.

Saddam had the gold AK's. Total waste of money of ill gotten fortune. :)

11. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Yeah, the one on the table looks like a MAT-49. Is the one on the right a variant of the AR-180b? :confused:

12. Yunus

Yunus New Member

If I had money to waste like they apparently do, I would gold plate a Hi-point and Kel-tec, just cause I could. :D

13. seeker

seeker New Member

hey just for the sake of being the only kid on the block with one I'd take em if they were passin em out at the free hand out....

now the 1911's.... come on.. who wouldn't like one with some fine etching and some pearlies?

14. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Armalite AR-18 (full auto) or AR-180 (semi-auto)

15. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I wonder how many of those guns still work. Can you imagine spending that kind of money just to find out when you get it back that jams after every shot?

16. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

@Sadam..... same question
    I was talking about richies getting *actual* gold ones.

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Niether Saddam, or his kids, had any IMI weapons in their bling arsenal that was found.

He had a bunch of Gold and Silver AK's, a Gold Browning Hi Power and for some unknown reason, a Gold & Silver Sterling Sub Gun. :confused:

Somewhere there is a thread around here that has the guns shown in multiple pictures....

EDIT: http://www.ak-47.us/Gold_AK47.php

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  18. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

I take it this is fake then:
    Saddam Husseins Gold plated Desert Eagle AK-47 Dragunov Videos, Watch Free Saddam Husseins Gold plated Desert Eagle AK-47 Dragunov Videos Online : IN.com

-_- I get tired of being wrong due to reading/being told a lie.

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nope. A lot of those are the same guns, but in all the press releases that I had seen, I had never seen a Desert Eagle.

I humbly apologize. I was incorrect as that would appear that he did INDEED have a gold plated IMI Magnum. :eek:

Thanks for posting the facts. That is all that matters. The FACTS!

JD

20. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

They aren't from Colombian druglords, but Mexican druglords....
    In this picture they explains:

[​IMG]
    "The personal gun of a druglord is, beside his working tool, a symbol of "POWER" that's why they choose the largest caliber, at same time the gun is a display of wealth utilizing the engraving and expensive grips for this purpose."