Blame the Gun!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by danf_fl, Aug 17, 2012.

1. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

They've all failed. They'll never quit.

3. clem_

clem_ New Member

Th never are! they just HATE GUNS PERIOD!!!!!Even the media call a semi auto rifle a ASSULT WEAPON to stir up support to ban the 2 A at any cost.

4. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

5. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Again they want to punish those who do abide by the law.

How about we dip those convicted of these shootings in napalm and light it up on public TV. Bet that slows it down or at lease prevents repeat offenders.

6. vincent

vincent New Member

It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled...

7. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

Toss the word "Assault" in front of anything and you'll scare the sheeple. "20 around Assault clip", "Assault Rifle", "Assault Pistol"

8. opaww

opaww New Member

I have been blaming my guns for me being poor and I told them to get off their lazy asses and get out there and make me some money. They like my oldest son don't listen to me one dam bit.

9. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

First of all, you are assuming that Liberals can learn. It is obvious that they cannot. It is easier to blame and inanimate object for the faults of the owner. I mean, you know that automobiles make people who drink... drive, and spoons made Rosie O'donnell fat. God forbid we infringe on the Civil Rights of the criminals. Also, I have had my .40 cal laying on my nightstand for the past six months and that lazy good for nothing pistol has not got up and shot anyone yet!!!:eek:

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Well I think it is long past time that our elected officials get tough on citizens! Ban guns! :rolleyes:

who said that? who the eff said that! :p

11. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

AND dont forget they want to ban a bushmaster BECAUSE IT WAS USED IN A RAMPAGE!

12. pmriley

pmriley New Member

The statistics don't lie. Death by firearm is way down the list. Anti gun dweebs like to target guns because it's easy, and they can play on people's sympathies after a horrific event like Colorado, or the Sikh shootings! My heart breaks for all of those victims, but maybe, just maybe if someone trained and armed had been present, the outcome may have been different???

Wrong graph. I wanted to show all ages, not the small demographic chart. Here is the intended graph.

Still the wrong one. I'll try to figure this out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  13. pmriley

pmriley New Member

One more try. If this isn't the right graph, I give up ;)

Attached Files:

14. pmriley

pmriley New Member

15. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

You know how some arguments are better than others to win an argument? Well, I think the line of reasoning that says "If is the shooter, not the gun; therefore we should have gun rights," is a weak argument. It is true, but the response is that a killer with a machete wouldn't be able to kill as many as quickly. And that counter is correct.

Thus, it is a bad argument.

The winning argument is that our right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, even though that may mean that some whackos will get guns and kill people. The response to that stronger argument is that there should be limits on what sort of guns Americans can own. That argument is Constitutionally weak.

Thus, I only use our 2nd Amendment right of all free citizens to "keep and bear arms" as my primary argument against any gun control freak, no matter their argument.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  16. pmriley

pmriley New Member

I agree completely. Is our right, and must not be infringed on.

It's just that current events fan the flames of the anti gun folks, and it is frustrating. How many times does our constitutional right need defended? They just don't get it, and they will never stop. This is why we need to vote, and support our 2nd amendment advocates!

17. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

Thank god my state is actually working on loosening gun laws. We'll see how those states do in a year when yet another shooting happens, even after their "toughening up on gun laws".

Blame the inanimate object and don't hold the criminal accountable. It's always somebody elses fault. “It wasn’t the criminals fault, it was the oil companies fault for supplying the oil to the gas company who later sold the gas to the truck driver who delivered the parts to the car company to make the car who later delivered the car to the dealership who sold the car to the guy who sold the car privately 6 years later to the guy who drove it to the theater to shoot 70 people.”

We need tighter restrictions on who sells oil, who buys it, and we need to limit the private sale "loophole" of automobiles.

18. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

I APPLAUD YOU, SIR! (bow and curtsey)

19. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

and to believe that my Sig .40 jimmied the lock on my console, opened it, opened the door to my truck, picked the two locks on my house, stole my truck keys, locked both locks on my front door back (somehow deadbolt too), climbed back in my truck and DIDN'T KILL ANYONE AFTER IT'S NIGHT OUT..................i be damned!!!

p.s. and was somehow able to put my keys back on my computer desk before i woke.