Black friday mayhem stories

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Nov 23, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Very nice. Those Black Friday people are A$$holes.

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

That's one way to clear a crowd. Hopefully the dumbass who punched him learned a lesson.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

be careful whom you decide to punch. some folks are armed and blows to the head are considered deadly force in most states.

5. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Good story! I'm glad that idiot got a little reality check. I also appreciate that the person that pulled the gun didn't get charged for brandishing, or anything like that.

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

An armed society is a polite society. That punk is going to think twice before he tries that crap again.

7. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Sometimes you need to clear a crowd for a holiday doobusters deal....them 154 pc. Mechanics Tool Sets are nice :D

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  8. CJohn364

CJohn364 New Member

Yup, that's why I stayed home. :D

9. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

I'm honestly surprised the ccl holder wasn't charged with a crime,especially being in California.

Not saying dude didnt deserve to feel crap run down his leg but in the current political climate I can't help but think that its irresponsible to pull a gun over a forcible invitation to fight an unarmed azzhole. I think a good beat down would have been more appropriate. IMO a firearm should never be your First,Last,and only response to any varying degree of danger. Anybody that doesn't feel confident enough to hold their own without a firearm against an unarmed attacker needs further training in self-defense

10. lastrebel70

lastrebel70 New Member

Not sure but the last time I checked, San Antonio was in Texas.

11. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Misread it,thought it said San Francisco.

That makes more sense being in Texas

12. trip286

trip286 New Member

Um... Where's fathead right now? Doesn't he do the black Friday shopping? ;)

13. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I agree. Responsible people who CC should not be drawing their weapon because someone punched them in the face in a line. I fistfight, maybe. It doesn't do the gun rights people any good if others start drawing weapons in situations that don't seem life threatening.

14. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

We were stupid enough to do it last night/early this morning!!! We went to two different Walmarts, drove by HhGreg, and stood in line at Best Buy. Got to Best Buy just before 10 pm and got home just after 2 am. :)

15. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

i've gotta think about this one. I guess it's pretty circumstantial...if it's a punk thinkin he's a bigshot that appears he can't do much damage...maybe. If it's a big dude with determined and wicked look in his eye...he might just see a sample of my modest collection. It all has to be quickly assessed...but that's what CC is all about.

16. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Maybe the gun owner was much older. Maybe the thug was a young gangbanger! That is why the Colt was called the Great Equalizer. Don't be so quick to attack the CCW holder. Why not make it a Federal violation to attack a licensed CCW holder? After all the CCW holder was approved by the FBI to carry a concealed weapon. Just a thought on the Progun side.

17. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Carte blanche?...it's still America here. Still entitled to defend yourself..who ever you are. Not as likely, but there can be CCW abusers out there.

18. markw2011

markw2011 New Member

This guy could have been seeing stars for all anyone knows. Maybe even on the verge of blacking out, and if the punk is stupid enough to walk up to a complete strange and punch him in the face for no reason, who is to say he won't kick him, stab him, or what ever after the guy was down. Your self defense tactics aren't squat after your knocked out. The punk got what was coming to him, and kudos to the man who stood up for himself.

19. downsouth

downsouth New Member