Black Friday 2012

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I am looking at some of the ads for Black Friday and another forum that read only was in deep discussion over Walmart opening at 8:00 p.m. (2000 hrs) on the 22 November. Now normally empolyees have to be in-place at work 2 to 3 prior to opening.

This is just plain wrong.

Also, reading the information, Sears is doing it as well.

http://bfads.net/

Much like Sears, Walmart will also be starting their first round of Black Friday sales at 8pm on Thanksgiving Day; the second round of of doorbusters begins two hours later at 10pm.

2. okdonk

okdonk New Member

So sad Walmart won't be having those Plano All Weather Gun Case for $40 this year. They had it on sale on last year BF. :(

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I don't go anywhere near stores that time of year. I do all my shopping online where I find as many sales and some online only deals. The wife says I'm doing a public service staying out of large crowds.:eek:

4. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

I don't usually go to these things, but that 60" Visio smart LED TV for $688 has me re-thinking my "Usual"

5. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

Id make sure you got a full warranty on those vizios, i had 2 big screens blow on me after only a few months and i watch tv maybe twice a week. Now i can a samsung, and its been good. :)

6. CGO

CGO New Member

I HATE wally world with a passion. That store treats it's employees like chit.
    I'm done with all my Christmas shopping so I don't want/need to deal with all the crazy's.

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I worked for wal mart. I was treated very well, paid what was expected for my position, with room to grow with the company.
    I liked them so much, that when I was included in a class action lawsuit against Walmart, I threw it away.
    Everyone else I know was treated good. The lazy, gimme gimme gimme people probably didnt feel that way, but they had ****ty attitudes anyway.

8. tri70

tri70 New Member

Black Friday is just the 1st big sale day, I don't get to excited but watch for deals and places to go without the ugly situations.