Firearms Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend surprised me with a 1942 Tula Mosin Nagant for my birthday yesterday, a big surprise considering she said she probably wasnt getting it.:rolleyes:

Took a few pics, so here it is.:D

Attachments

·
Administrator
34,180 Posts
Nice rifle. Thoughtful girlfriend.

·
Supporting Member
816 Posts
You are one lucky guy! That's an awesome present.

C

·
0 Posts
Very nice. My girlfriend does not know one gun from another. Whenever I get a new gun, I just pretend that I have had it all along. I don't come out and say that I have had it all along, I just don't say anything and she just assumes it. So, I am not lying. I hope to keep things that way.
cottontop

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
My wife wonders why I need multiple 30/06's, multiple 12 gauges, etc. I told her I was a gun polygamist, it's part of my religion. She said that's OK as long as we're just talking guns.......

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
cottontop said:
Very nice. My girlfriend does not know one gun from another. Whenever I get a new gun, I just pretend that I have had it all along. I don't come out and say that I have had it all along, I just don't say anything and she just assumes it. So, I am not lying. I hope to keep things that way.
cottontop
I'm telling!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
cottontop said:
So, do you feel more loyality toward your fellow women, or your fellow gun enthusiasts? Think about that before you tell.
cottontop:)
My friend's Mom used to tell us as kids "Whatever you do in the dark will always come to the light". Secrets are a no-no in my house...... But I was just messin' with ya. ;)

C

·
0 Posts
guns

My friend's Mom used to tell us as kids "Whatever you do in the dark will always come to the light". Secrets are a no-no in my house...... But I was just messin' with ya. ;)

There are exceptions. My guns are not a secret yet they will forever remain in the dark, at least in my house. When I am reloading and she asks me what I am doing, I just start spouting off a bunch of technical ballistic jargon until she says, "never mind."
I know you were messing w/ me. No harm done. All in fun.
cottontop

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
cottontop said:
There are exceptions. My guns are not a secret yet they will forever remain in the dark, at least in my house. When I am reloading and she asks me what I am doing, I just start spouting off a bunch of technical ballistic jargon until she says, "never mind."
I know you were messing w/ me. No harm done. All in fun.
cottontop
Well now that I see that you're a retired teacher, your secrets are forever safe. Teachers have to stick together. ;)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
My birthday is in a month and a few weeks ago my girlfriend said shed buy me a Mosin...hopefully I'll get lucky and she didn't forget lol.

·
Registered
136 Posts
A girlfriend who will buy you a Russian battle rifle. That is a rare and wondrous thing. Hope you treat her right, she is one of the good ones.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts