Billionaires pour money into anti-gun cause

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JWagner, Aug 13, 2014.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Perhaps this article will give some of the members here a slightly different perspective on the almost constant fund-raising efforts of NRA.

3. mseric

mseric New Member

Don't hold your breath on that one, we have our far share of NRA bashers here, maybe even more then those with the Big bucks that are anti 2A. I could post names and links, but you and I both know who are true supporters and who are nothing but whiners and bitchers.

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

People are getting tired of all the attack ads. I have gotten to the point of recording the local news so I don't have to hear all the political ads. Both parties are getting tons of out of state money.

5. CrazedJava

CrazedJava New Member

Just remember. NRA funded by donations and fees from millions of members is a horrible corporatist gun lobby.

Moms Demand Action and Everytown for Gun Safety funded by billionaires and run by paid professional public relations shills are grassroots organizations.

See how that works?

6. CaptMidnight

CaptMidnight New Member Supporter

The NRA continues to grow and win battles. The War will rage on as long as there are freedoms protected by the Bill Of Rights. The reason the NRA can stand against the meg-millionaires and labor unions is the dedicated gun owners. We are the "Militia" and are forever vigilant. There will always be those gun owners who are AWOL when the fight comes. Let them flee, cowards make poor Troopers.

7. AmPaTerry

AmPaTerry Forum Chaplain Lifetime Supporter

Trying to do my part -
    In the last year, I have become a life member, then gifted life memberships to six others.
    Since that is WAY more than we normally spend on gifts, we explained to each one that this was ALL occasions for the next two years.
    We told them on their birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc., to put on their NRA hat and think of us -

And yes, I DO have issues with the NRA - heck, who doesn't?
    But they are still the best weapon in our arsenal -

8. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Of course billionaires are funding anti-gun propaganda, they don't need guns.....their security details are armed to the teeth 24/7.

9. St8LineGunsmith

St8LineGunsmith New Member

if it were not for the NRA lobbying for us the 2a would probably be nothing but a memory by now.