Bill Russell busted at the airport

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by CopperheadHill, Oct 19, 2013.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

His gun was confiscated and he was released. I'd this sop?

2. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

Never seeing the gun again is standard ops. Being able to leave the airport without getting a close and forceful introduction to a federal agents boot sole before being hog tied and beaten half to death by 10 of his professional counterparts is not.
    If they weren't so fearful of bad national press about a semi-famous figure, that guy would be in a coma

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

K. That sounds more like it.

4. unclebear

unclebear New Member

they must have been celtic fans, because you know that anyone else would have gotten the full go around like said. :D

5. 1911love

1911love New Member

What's funny is this guy is a BIG Obummer supporter. Maybe Barry needs to have a talk with him about how evil firearms are.

6. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

In many jurisdictions they confiscate the gun and let the passenger loose. Do not bring a gun into La Guardia, JFK or Newark: You will be charged with a felony.

7. 1911love

1911love New Member

Last I checked OIA(Orlando) had the most guns caught at the checkpoints. Didn't make sense to me, lots of tourists and foreigners, where are the guns coming from?

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I wouldn't step foot in any of them with someone else's legs. Lmfao

9. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

The guy is a major Obummer supporter. He was recorded making rascist statements about hating white people back in the sixties. He also supports gun control.

However, he was released without charges. Don't you try it. Also, I will bet you nickles to knuckles he will get the gun back.

10. 1911love

1911love New Member

Shouldn't he be vilified like Paula Deen for his statements? Talk about equality.