Biking

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ubergopher, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Anyone else got a bike they either ride for fun or to commute to work? If you do go ahead and post up pics so I know I'm not all alone!

I've got a Trek 3900. Not the best bike for commuting to work, but it'll do me good here, I just added some road tires on it so it'll be a bit easier to get around the base. Once I get back to the states the real tires go back on and I'll probably get a decent road bike.

[​IMG]

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

I used to be into biking. But that was 15+ years ago. I still got my trek mountain bike. Bought it in hawaii. Its hanging in the garage. I dust it off clean it up every year or so. Dunno why i hang onto it.

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm ashamed of mine. Rusted up 79 dollar wal mart special mtn bike.

4. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Use that thing dangit! Or find a good home for it!

Eh, starting somewhere is important. I bet Jon might be willing to part with his Trek. :D

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

Ha ha! Mine has good tires and brakes, so it's good enough for me!

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

yeah i would if it was going to a good home but shipping on a huge bike would kill ya

7. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

I bike.... Just in a slightly different manner...:D

[​IMG]

8. subie-jeep

subie-jeep New Member

Picked up a Raleigh Talus 2.0 this summer.Only put just under 100 miles on it riding the dirt roads around my house and ~40 more up on some mountain trails.I hope to do many times that this next summer but work tends to get in the way :/
    [​IMG]