Bigfoot/sasquatch sightings

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainskytop, Nov 26, 2012.

1. mountainskytop

mountainskytop New Member

OK now. Please "fess up" and honestly post details here if you have ever sighted a Bigfoot/Sasquatch! Be honest now! Lol UFO sighting stories welcome too! Let us know if you were armed at the time of sightings and whether or not you felt threatened in any way!

2. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

6 billion people on the face of the earth and we just can't seem to get a clear picture. Funny how these cameras can take perfectly clear pictures of everything else. As far as the UFO thing goes why would they fly millions of light years just to come here and do anal probes. :rolleyes:

3. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

There is a famous one. He owes a life debt to Han Solo and is a damn good shooter, as well as a pilot.

4. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

I saw one once but it turned out to be a shirtless biker and I was super drunk.

5. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Oh so that wasn't just a extra funny lookin Bear! Oh well, no more Bigfoot.

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Maybe they're just kinky.

This poster asked a serious question and even though I don't believe in Squatches, the OP isn't going to get any to admit they had a sighting if we make fun of it. There was a UFO thread and it got a lot of interesting responses.

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

Why don't you find it for us and link it in?

8. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Hairy beast.......

At the time I didn't know what it was. But it peaked my interest. A young girl in a bikini that should have shaved.........:eek: :D

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

10. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

The other night a friend i were driving and u look in the sky and i see an awkward shape that look like a ufo and then it split in two. I yelled" holy sh$t look at that. Friend ruffles for his phine in his pocket"im gonna get this on vudeo"....long story short it was a cloudy night and the clouds passed over the moon looking like a ufo/comet

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

Speaking of such a normal thing as clouds and crap...

I'm seeing many more meteors than usual. Is there something going on? Isn't there a meteor belt or something we pass through every year around this time, or what?

One of the very few things left on my bucket list, not because my life has been SO interesting that I've done it all (although, it feels that way), but because I just haven't been very greedy... I wanna see the aurora borealis. I look at pictures every now and then. Has to be the most beautiful natural thing every. Along with the boreal forest. I want to watch the aurora borealis FROM the boreal forest...

Another thing on my bucket list, which COULD be possible with the advances in medicine and science, I want to colonize another planet. I want to be the one driving a UFO, while an alien equivalent of Mexico city denizens are pointing up in the sky with cameras...

12. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

I used to party with a big hairy guy who we called BIG FOOT. No kidding, he was 6' 5 and 330lbs easy, but he moved to Texas and havent seen him since. Hmmm.. Maybe he was walking around in the woods after a good drunk and someone missed took him for the other hairy dude!... lol :D

13. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

I saw what I believe to be a UFO. I was 7 at the time and living in the country. It flew South to North and had a flight path that looked like a heart beat on an EKG. I would tell you all where I was living, but that just might bring in more jokes than I can handle, and no it was not in a trailer park. :D

14. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

15. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Now with digital outdoor hunting cameras rolling 24/7 we should see some great footage.:rolleyes: And since cable has latched onto it with a TV series, I fear Sasquatch lost its mystique.

16. JonM

JonM Moderator

Isnt the president married to a sasquatch??

17. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

careful...our friendly neighborhood lib may be patroling ;)

18. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

Yes he is, michelle is both male and female and ****$ her self daily

19. JonM

JonM Moderator

im sorry i couldnt resist heh.

20. clearsights

clearsights New Member

Okay. I'll chime in. I wish I had more details but here it is. This comes from a friend of mine whos father was a bouncer and semi driver at the time.
    He was driving one night and stopped at a truck stop. Another guy he knew was in a rig next to him. They heard some rustling sounds and he looked out his driver's side window. This 'bigfoot' came up to the side of his rig and was right next to the glass. Close enough that it's breath could be seen on the glass. It made some whining howl/cry. His friend couldn't see it at the time because it was on his side of the rig and started to open his door to see what all causing all the commotion. He gestured for him to go back in. It then walked away shortly after that.
    There are more details like I said but this is third hand. He was a farmer who was kind of like a John Wayne and took nothing from anyone. Wasn't afraid of anything but this shook him up.
    His father passed away years ago and he gets coherced to tell this to everyone now and again when we have a large group and some haven't heard the story.
    I'm a believer in possibilities and it almost makes your hair stand up hearing it.
    I do believe if they exist and were nocturnal - very few of them left, there would be hardly any encounters.
    Think about if you saw one...who would believe you?
    (Besides me, you ask?)