Firearms Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
My name Is Stephen Thayer. While I reside in NJ (Not Much Longer anyhow) Have 5 Children ranging from a May 2012, Univ Rutgers Grad, who is 22 years old, a soon to be 19yr Old U Penn Student who used to be my Daughter ( as 15 Hit an Alien Body Snatcher abducted her, replaced w a Clone Comestic Version while Loosening or forgetting to develope a Kindness Trait, A Nice Trait or an Empatetic Trait, and the Pan Handling Skills of a Hungry, Charismatic Homeless Person I Call the Hand me Money Trait .
My Wife of 19 years and I decided we were too young to enjoy our lives as Empty Nestors of 43-44 Years Old about 6 Years Ago, We had the 1st two kids at 19 and 21 respectively, so 6 Years ago we Started working on the 2nd Half Of our Family.. We had a Girl who is 5-1/2, a Hellion referred to Mini Me 2.0 as he looks like me as a toddler and he and his oldest brother cannot be told apart w pictures during same Age period, he was the original mini me. Then we have our 15 Month Old Boy as I was incorrectly told of a Successful Vasectomy later determined to not have taken from the Irish Twin who totally was a surprise. We figured the oldest had each other growing up and we had the Careers and Financial Stability to torture ourselves again for another 20 years at least.

My 2 Oldest are Gun Advocates, Range Rats and My Son was a National Teen Champion Skeet Shooter.. My daughter owns a Colt Defender .45 and is as Efficient as any Rookie Police Officer who is a Novice.

As for my background, I joined the Army outta High School intent on Military Police MOS as I wanted to be a Cop since the Age of 6-7 as my Grandfather was a Chief Of Police of 35 years, he retired when I was about 11. He wanted College, But my GF became Prego in HS, I joined the Army, Became an MP and while my enlistment was 5 years I actually obtained my AAS in Law Enf from Cent Tx College during initial enlistment, and obtained a Rank of Sgt/E5 before enlistment was complete and was Honorably Discharged. My Wife too attended Classes and is a Prinicipal now as well as a Certified NRA Instructor.

I became a NJ Officer within 90 Days of my discharge and was a NJ Cop of 6 years (Line of Duty Incident) that mandated me pensioning out as an Officer in Excellent Standing retired as a Fully Pensioned Retiree ( I miss it Daily but my replaced hip and knees would have endangered my fellow officers and I did not wanna work a Desk Job.. I now own a Bail Bond Agency in Pa/NJ .. Furthermore, 6 buddies of mine decided to venture into the Firearms Industry as a dream 3 years ago. Serious Efforts started last October and the Ball is running us over so much so i hope to be out of a Lucrative Bail Bond Ownership by Xmas 2012.. Property Owner where the Range and Facility is under construction now left his Job on July 1st..

I am the Vice President of Patriot Armory 's Research and Developement Department Delaware County, Pennsylvania. We are all eqaul partners to reflect effort of Financial Holdings used to get us off the ground.

I also have been tabbed w developing the Armories Range(s) as well as the Entire Operations Manuel for R-D,Sales and Marketing,Civilian Course Syllabus,Course Curriculum, Instructor Certification and Compliance of NRA Certification .
Supervising the Accreditation of The Armory and Range by the NRA and PA State Police authorities granting our status as an Authorized State Facility for NRA CCW Classes.

We are a Small Organization of 6 People, All of which are long time Friends who Possess the licensing and experience required to expertly Manufacture, Possess,Train and Sell Class 3 NFA Firearms.

Our Facility will be equipped w 2 Ranges, 1 in Door, 1 Outdoor along w a Shoot House and a Small Mocked up area resembling An Urban Environment for small unit tactics used by FBI SWAT, US ARMY Military Police, Special Reaction Teams. Also we will mirror most Police Departments by utilizing Combat Pistol Courses for all ability levels.

Finally our Marketing Slogan for our Custom Ordered Firearms is as Follows; If you can dream it we will Manufacture it. Lifetime Guarantee of the Firearm if you allow the Free, Bi Annual Tune Up to be completed by our Armorers and Staff.

We will carry all Popular Handguns and Long Guns manufactured by Glock, Kimber, S&W, Sig Sauer, Beretta, Colt, Taurus, Remington, H&K, Rugur, Browning, Bushmater, Stag, Springfield and a Few More as well.. This Facility will be known as Gun-Gra-La.

Memberships to the Range will be very reasonable and discounts will be given of varying Degrees depending on Purchase and Reward Points.. We Will Be the 2A Enclave of the East Coast. This Facility is set on 5 acres while the Entire Operation is 30 Acres of Privately Owned Land. ***Which may include Cabins and a Camp Ground for Families who wish to become Lethal Small Units themselves. All Training will end w a Compition of Individual and Group Skills Competitions of Individuals, Groups and there training instructors will Earn Them Points and Discounts for Gun Gra La Green Gear and ammo..

While we will hopefully be manufacturing or first firearms By August 1st of 2012. The Range and training facilities will phase in June 2013, w a Total Opening in October 2013.

Thanks and if you need anything at all dont hesitate to ask or inquire !

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WOW, did you forget anything? I feel like I've known you all my life!

But first:

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes and I have relocated from Communist NJ into PA and really feel American again !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts