Big Gay THOSE GUYS Challenge!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I hear that one of 10 people is gay. That's alot of gayness.

Alot of times, you see persecution where there is none. And yet, right in front of you, there is unmasked persecution that you've done nothing about.

That's right. THOSE guys.

Now I'm not gay. But if I were, I'd pack up my sweetie, and tell all of my gay friends to join me on a road trip to show the beauty of gay love.

Hell, I'd get a collection together, hire the Village People, and go have a big old parade right in front of their gathering place.

I think the entire population of Fire Island should meet everybody from Market St. in San Fran and just go have a big gay old time.

Kiss each other. That gets em everytime.

I think you have a constitutional right to speak your mind, dress ferociously, and show the world, or at least one small town, that God does not, indeed hate you.

I think the town would welcome the business.

Just a thought.:)

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know, THAT place, where THOSE people like to protest in the name of you-know-who.;)

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah. I don't know. Moonbeam has me scratching my head on this one too.

I think he wants to round up a bunch of folks from the Chesney Concert and bus them over to Fred Phelps' place for a weekend of "sharing". :eek:

4. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Maybe just a little less cryptic for those of us slow on the reload.
    Are you suggesting a FTF sponsored gay pride parade in front of the Westbro church turds?

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

You've never been to Provincetown have you? A whole lotta gayness going on right there :eek:

They do have some kick azz vineyards, restaurants and a 4th of July fireworks show ..... if you can stand all that testosterone :D

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

My point exactly.

If I'm wrong on this, direct me, but the center of their idology is that God hates Gays.

America condones Gays, so God hates America.

Soldiers defend America, so God hates soldiers.

My problem is I haven't seen a huge Gay outcry. If there is, the media hasn't bothered with it.

I'm suggesting that every Gay person in the known universe go there, have a big gay day, maybe demand to be married in that church. Have a big gay honeymoon there.

There are 9 of them. There are millions of you.

If you want rights, that may be ground zero. If not, at least it will be fun to see Phelps dealing with his mental breakdown.

7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

The thing about protesting is that most responsible people have jobs & families to tend to. I don't have a PAC to bus me in & pay me to protest for the cause du jour. I protest with my vote & when money is available, my check book.
    With the Phelps gang of idiots, the best thing that can happen is that they are ignored. They thrive on the attention they recieve from the press and everyone else.
    As for the whole "Gay Thing." What one does with their significant other should not be the sole defining issue in ones life.
    "That man is a pilot.
    "Is he a good pilot?"
    "I don't know, but he's a gay pilot."

Truely useful information :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

PUKING LIGHTS and directional speaker. That is all I am going to say.

that and

I HATE HIPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Chill out man, everything is cool......

[​IMG]

10. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Chillax bro, we're holding a spot for you in the drum circle.

11. freefall

freefall New Member

What did a hippie ever do to you? Or just do, as far as that goes?

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I agree, gay away.

What the heck do I care? I don't wanna see PDA from heteros anymore than I wanna see from the same sex folk. I am no more inclined to punch them in the face as anyone else, so no hatred here.

The problem is when anyone of anything decides they are more special than the next American.

I would bet there are more homosexual members here than will ever admit. Same with rock stars.

13. AusLach

AusLach New Member

How'd you know I was a rock star?? :D

14. russ

russ New Member

I'm with BB. Huge gay pride parade right in front of said gathering place. Chock full of PDA's and @$$less chaps.

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Hell yeah! Like a giant gay Caligula, in the lawn of the building itself!

When a million gay people are getting busy in their lawn, they can call in the National Guard, and the Guard can reply, "Oh, yeah, you hate soldiers. Can't help you."

Awaken, angry gay people!

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Spit the morning caffeine!:D:D