Biden to head gun policy advisory panel

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Mick3411, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Mick3411

Mick3411 New Member

How he can lead anything is beyond me. In the same article on the Fox news site it mentioned there is a petition with over 25k signatures seeking to limit access to guns. Is there a similar petition that looks to solve the real problem?

If you haven't done so call your Senator/Rep and hand write a letter reminding them that the tool used to commit a violent act is not the problem, the person committing the act is.

Mick

2. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

3. stagar15dj

stagar15dj New Member

The blind leading the blind :(

4. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

How to make something ludicrous. Just add a total idiot.

5. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

wasn't he involved in the AWB in the 90's?

6. fmj

fmj New Member

1 thing i took away for the idiot in chiefs little spiel...he said, in regards to guns, "No rules." REALLY!!! That idiot thinks there are "NO RULES" concerning gun ownership??
    THIS is the ignorance we are up against!

7. orangello

orangello New Member

I believe that he was; he has a strong record of being a bitch about gun control. He's been in DC since the early 1970's; he probably has a few connections there.

I see this as BAD.

8. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I see this as Obama trying to look like he is doing something to satisfy his extremist base but it means he is NOT seriously purising it will his fiull force of HE would be doing that himlsef.

He doesnt want to spend the political capital.. and when it doesnt work Biden can be the one who takes the heat form the base fif its unsatisfactory.

Kinda clever actually

9. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

It is not ignorance it is a calculated strategy to create us versus them. No different than what they have done with everything else. The other side can lie knowing the press will never reveal the truth and will censor any and all opposing viewpoints. Gunowners and the NRA are getting the full Alinsky treatment.

10. fmj

fmj New Member

lmao!!!!!!!!

11. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Thats a really funny picture.