Bianchi 77 Holster

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by Jagermeister, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

One of my Christmas presents. My parents sent me this Bianchi 77 holster for my P226. The leather is very nice and stitched properly. The inside is not rough, so I am not worried about the gun's finish. The button snap is strong, but I am still able to open and close it easily with my thumb. The leather is stiff at first, and the gun barely fit into the holster. The directions said to keep the gun in the holster for three or four days to conform with the gun's shape. It actually took about a week to meet my expectations. The slide actually moved back a little in the beginning when holstering the gun. The time period for a good fit is one negative. Now, it is tight enough to stay snug, but I can draw the gun quite quickly. The holster is very nice, and I am very comfortable with it's performance. You can wear the holster in two positions. The 77 is customized to fit your specific gun model. Another negative for some of you might be it is not American made. It is made in Mexico. Over all, I do like this holster, but hate the wait for a proper fit.

Attached Files:

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      29.8 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg