Beware of CenterFire Systems

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by rifleshooter474, Jul 13, 2011.

1. rifleshooter474

rifleshooter474 New Member

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

You buys your ticket,

You takes your chances.

I have bought from them and had no problems. [​IMG]

3. rifleshooter474

Well that's really nice to read Mr.Moderator. I feel much better already..NOT.

4. Car54

Car54 New Member

You have to realize that there is more than just postage, there is the packing material and the box as added costs. It's called postage and handling.

5. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Isnt that a special post.....

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

always read the shipping policies before you buy. your always paying the shipping cost even if its "free"

-----------------------------
    Shipping Info

We ship both UPS and USPS Priority Mail, depending upon items being ordered.
    ALL ammunition must be shipped UPS Ground.
    Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories
    will always ship via USPS Priority Mail and
    do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping.
    International shipments are not available.
    If you have a preferred shipping method
    please state such information at the time of your order.

Flat rate shipping of $9.99 applies to accessory orders only.
    Ammo and firearms are excluded.
    Packages larger than the allowable dimensions or weight
    of the USPS will be shipped via UPS Ground.

------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  7. m72law

m72law New Member

the way i look at shipping no matter the cost...if i want it,i gotta pay the shipping.

if you think that 11.73 is alot of money for shipping...next time,put that 12bucks in your gas tank,then drive to where ever you are buying goodies from & see if you can save a few dollars that way?:D i bet ya dont

8. rifleshooter474

Hey give me a BREAK fanboy of any vendors that sell firearm junk. a paper box some brown meat wrapping paper..UPS has set charges as to weight of package.
    This small package weighs three (3) pounds. it was a STANDARD three day shipping, not their 2nd Day. So Kentucky to Oklahoma. $11.73 US.:mad:

I get a box of Ammo. weighing 50+ pounds from far off and it's $15 US for UPS standard three day shipping.

CenterFireSystems don't even tell you the shipping costs up front. You must wait till they process your order. They are Kentucky CROOKs Got that?

What does this say about CenterFireSystems?
    What does this say about anyone on this forum who take up for them..Including Mr. Forums MODERATOR canebrake.:rolleyes:

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

down at the bottom of their shipping costs page there is this:

last time i checked 1-800 numbers were still free to call...

10. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

[​IMG]

11. towboater

towboater Active Member

Kinda high shipping cost. I always check s/h before I buy, and figure it into total cost.

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

one last thing then im done typing in this thread.

just cuz you were too lazy to read their shipping policy and didnt want to chip a nail dialing the phone to ask a question doesnt mean the vendor is crooked.

one of these days your gonna end up as part of steve jobs' human centipad...

13. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I agree with towboater.

14. Ruzai

Ruzai New Member

How about you put on some big-boy drawers, shut up, get in the car and go to the Arms Room in League City (or any other gun store near you for that matter) and try and buy mags and a pouch for that cheap.
    Be honored that you got more than one response while being a troll. :rolleyes:

15. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

As eternal as the wind...caveat emptor.

16. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

[​IMG]

17. m72law

m72law New Member

that extra two or three bucks is worth the paper,bubble wrap,styrofoam,ect. that any company selling/shipping goods using UPS

UPS takes pride in smashing packages,i know i have watched the truck loaders at the terminals chunking the hell out of packages into the trucks.:mad:

i work on UPS trucks for a living (paint & body)those package cars have 1/4 think aluminum panels & when they come into our shop,the outties as we call'em can stick out of the sides of these trucks 3/4inch or more:eek:it makes me realize/understand why most places use so much packaging material if they are using UPS for thier shipping.

i'd rather pay that 2 bucks or so extra just so when i see big brown pull up,i dont have to worry about sending the item back...most the time it works out like this...of course packing materials & cardboard want hold up to a forklift;)

by the way...i have bought from centerfiresystems also,and never had a problem w/shipping & handling...i'm a tight SOB:p

18. rifleshooter474

There is no way them AK Mags can be damaged in shipping, NO WAY you could just ship them in a paper sack like the Taliban carries them.

19. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Well, here is a tip then, stop bitching and moaning like a little baby and go buy the damn things on your own. Get a tank of gas on the way too, ya freakin baby! Jeez!

20. m72law

m72law New Member

if you really think AK mags cant be damaged in shipping :confused:...good luck to ya