Best way IN THE WORLD to wake up a friend

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by marinescout4ever, Apr 15, 2012.

1. marinescout4ever

marinescout4ever New Member

Best way IN THE WORLD to wake up a friend

Attached Files:

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Not what you want to see next door at any time of the day.

3. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Me and a buddy got woken up like that once, police sent swat to the wrong dam house. Let me tell you, it hurts when those swat guys stand on the back of your neck :D

4. nastyogre

nastyogre New Member

Best way to get shot.

5. Model70

Model70 Member

Woke up to gunshots one morning. Neighbor's horses had got out in the night and got hit by a car. The cop was going to put the horse down but the stupid *** shot the horse in the nose. So the horse runs off and said stupid *** is following it with his gun, bang bang bang, with my house as a backdrop. Finally another neighbor took the gun away from the cop and put the horse down in my driveway. That was fun.

6. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

+1

And in my state, it would be legal if I felt that my life was in danger. If I saw something like that, you can bet my gun would be unholstered and somebody is getting a ride in the back of a cruiser if they don't get shot first. Not smart at all

7. nastyogre

nastyogre New Member

All I'm sayin is if swat(whoever) kicks my door in I'm up and shooting as long as no one says I'm PD!!!!

8. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

I can tell you that if a real swat team busts down your door, you may not have a chance to get to your own gun, or draw it. Maybe 2 seconds after they broke down my buddys door i was on the ground with a foot on my neck and a shotgun pressed to the back of my head.

Those guys spend a lot of time training and practicing, and they're dam good at what they do.

9. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

When a kid living in the slums of Harlem getting up in the morning to gunshots was akin to farmers getting up to the sounds of roosters. :)

10. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

I agree and am glad of it, but if its a trained SWAT team, I wont need my gun, a couple of non police in the same situation is a different story. I live in the sticks and everyone that knows me knows better than to sneak around. I've got plenty of defense in/on or around my nightstand