Best Price on the Voodoo 36" Tactical Bag...

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by bamagunowner, Jul 31, 2009.

1. bamagunowner

bamagunowner New Member

I found the "Voodoo Tactical 36-inch MOLLE Soft Rifle Carrying Case"
    for $52.95 at the US Patriot Store LINK: Weapons Cases | Blackhawk Rifle Cases | Pelican Gun Cases

This is a very versitile, high-quality case, and shipping is reasonable. After reading the almost unanimous great reviews on it, I decided to buy it. Apparently, there are two types of similar bags being sold at CheapasDirt.com. The reviews from the guys who got this bag are fantastic, the ones for a similar bag are horrid.

The only catch is that US Patriot only got it in Olive Drab. I really wanted it in Black, but this price is $25 cheaper than an other place on the web (and I've been looking for about 3 weeks).

I found a good review of the Voodoo Sniper Drag Bag and the Tactical bag mentioned above... LINK: http://www.borelliconsulting.com/evals/other/voodoobags.htm

--Bama

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  2. Virginia58

Virginia58 Member Supporter

The Voodoo Tactical bags are great for the price. I bought a coyote tan and a black 42" case at Sportsman's Guide. The prices there are the best I've seen.

Mil - Spec Plus 36 Tactical Gun Case, Military Surplus, Brand Not Specified at Sportsman's Guide

36" $49.97
    42" $59;97
    46" $69.97

They had black, coyote tan and army digital. I found an online coupon for $10 off of $99 purchase or $5 off shipping. Got them in 3 days. Very nice with the hand grip, shoulder strap or back back straps. Holds 2 rifles, 2 handguns. and lots of mags and gear.

3. bamagunowner

bamagunowner New Member

Thanks Viginia. Well... as us usually the case, the information about the lower price and the color I wanted came to me the day I received my OD Green 36" bag.

I can verify the reviews. This is a great bag and I'm very happy that I bought it. There is plenty of room for my M4, ammo and even a couple of my hand guns...