Best Place for Gun Deals?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by teamshrink, May 15, 2011.

1. teamshrink

teamshrink New Member

Where do you look when you're looki9ng for a bargain? I have tax refund $$ burning a hole in my pocket!

2. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Check out the vendors on here.

3. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Depends on what youre wanting. I have a really good site for Kimbers, but some others are better for rifles and other things.

4. mcfroggin

mcfroggin New Member

I usually buy at gun shows. I haven't tried the online thing yet for guns. I like to feel them first.

5. WDB

WDB New Member

If you know what your shopping for gunbrokers.com is a good site.

6. powg

powg New Member

best deal

I have found over the years that the best deal on a gun ,be it revolver ,pistol or specialty type rifle( ar),(m1a) etc has been from l.e.o. ....cops are always selling ,trading at a price better than ''shows'' which imo are on the high side . Many retired cops get into gun trading as a way to suppliment their pension ,or to still feel ''connected ''.Your local gun club is another venue for good deals . my 2 cents .Powg

7. Glock23

Glock23 New Member

Budsgunshop.com has really good prices on new guns and armslist.com is a great local classified website.

8. Desdenova

Desdenova New Member

I always look at Buds (budsgunshop.com)

Seems to have extremely competitive prices, with free shipping too. Hard to beat. Too bad they don't have the gun I'm looking to buy in stock!

9. Biohazurd

Biohazurd New Member

Budsgunshop.com and Onlinegundeals.com have always had great deals as far as im concerned... They are the only places i buy guns online,(besides the occational surplus.)