best laser???

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by hrdone02, Sep 27, 2009.

1. hrdone02

hrdone02 New Member

I still haven't made up my mind on the gun I'm getting, got it narrowed down to a glock, sig 229, or xmd. I did want to get a laser on which ever one I do get, not sure to go with lasermax and a rail mount or the crimson trace thats on the side. Any suggestions?? on the gun or the laser.....

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

How many people are you going to steal pictures from and post them as your own?

Your pictures from from a few different accounts? How do you explain that?

3. Flint Rock

Flint Rock New Member

If you have to go the laser route, then I would go Crimson Trace. Whatever gun/laser you go with, get a laser that doesn't affect your holster choice. Replacing the grips with a laser grip usually works the easiest.
    I have to admit that I am not the biggest laser fan. Some say that lasers have to grow on you, sort of like mold:eek:. I'll stick with a gun (Nighthawk Custom), two spare mags, and a good tactical light (Streamlight Nightfighter LED).

4. Don Davis

Don Davis New Member

I've got a Kimber CDP Pro II .45 acp with Crimson Trace Laser Grips - I really like both the gun and the grips.

:)

5. dfd630

dfd630 New Member

Laaser

I have a Crimson Trace on my Glock 30 and love it. Its better than a rail mount because you don't have to buy special holster to accommidate the laser.

6. 1hole

1hole New Member

"best laser??? I still haven't made up my mind on the gun "

Perhaps you should check the credit lines in some of the macho man movies, seems that's where most lazers get used. ??

7. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

new to lasers myself.....but for a new low caliber site in project i just scooped a cheap leapers utg tactical laser(red) for $25.99..

i chalk it up as a cheap way to get familiar with a laser sight accessory, its inner workings and how practical it is to use in different situations, on different weapons.

i suspect this is one dept. i might end up going green.

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I think the Star Trek Phaser beats the Star wars Blasters hands down.

9. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Maybe LaserTag...

10. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I disagree. As much as I like Star Wars based on simple comparisons in technology, Star Wars is much more advanced technologically speaking.

/nerd

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Not in your wildest dreams. They are still using swords in Star Wars PLEASE.

Oh and there is a disrupter that will turn you inside out then make you explode on Star Trek.

12. LotzORemmies

LotzORemmies New Member

Predator shoulder cannon.

checkmate.

13. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

errrrh.... this is like my first equestrian lesson.....

i can not mount this bizzatch.....:confused:

vids and range report postponed until further notice.:mad:

14. imashoota

imashoota New Member

I had the best luck with Crimson Trace. Lasermax was a disappointment -- wouldn't stay on consistently and batteries wore out fast.