Best Handguns!

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by pop1213, Jul 26, 2011.

1. pop1213

pop1213 New Member

Only my opinion to the many times I see this post. "what is the best handgun available"? The answer should be, they are all great but depending on the person, the training, the practice and the judgement of the person on the other side of the pretty little flash!

2. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Hi Points are awesome. LOL!

3. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

semi auto definitely Colt 1911, as for machine pistols Mac10 with the folding stock and 10" barrel. ^^^ he's right hipoints really do kick arse.

4. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

the best handgun for me is the one i decide to put in my holster in the morning.just depends on how im feeling that day..

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

Way better than glocks at least.

6. StanDJ77

StanDJ77 New Member

Stop Glock bashing already geesh! and Hi Points better than Glocks?? dont make me laugh. No hatin on Hi Points though because i had a kel-tec, and i loved it.

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I agree on the "It depends..." answer.

It is better to hit with a .22, than to miss with a .45.

8. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

The best handgun im my opinion is the Medusa M47.... Its not readily available though... :p

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

Can you honestly recommend using a glock for a viable boat anchor if yours goes missing?? or use it as a jackstand while changing a tire?? or as ballast while hot air ballooning?? i thought not. So yes hipoints are better.

Im considering getting one for car carry and just keeping it there.

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Do hi points come with HOOMIE sights?

11. Outdoorsman5

Outdoorsman5 New Member

For me - I like my Smith, my Ruger, and my Glocks, but I shoot my Springfield XDM 9mm the best. So I'd go with it.

12. P90

P90 New Member

I don't care whether its hunting, target shooting, or Self-defense, your best handgun is the one you have, when you need it. All others are useless at the time

13. mark1616

mark1616 New Member

Sometimes people are simply interested in others' opinions. Of course every shooter is different and each person's optimum handgun will not necessarily be that of the next person, but it is good to get feedback from people who know guns and shoot guns.

On that note, I'm a Ruger man. I love all models Ruger as long as they have been on the market at least a year. :)