Best halloween treats.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Oct 30, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

What are some of the best Halloween candy there-is???...I'm thinking: Smarties...Kit-Kats bit size...Candy-Corn...Tootsie-Rolls and Bazooka Bubble Gum....What am I giving-out...NOTHING....No body comes to my house...They'd get killed on my two lane high speed windy-road....More candy for me.....:D

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Snickers, Reeses and Tootsie Rolls....lol

3. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Dont forget about those little almond joy bars, i cant resist them, i could probably be lured into a creepy old van with one, LOL....

4. HotFudge

HotFudge New Member

We have so much candy left-over it's sickening, probably had less than 20 trick-or-treaters. Halloween is a dead holiday, and seeing it die is pretty sad.

5. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Not here there must have been a thousand kids within 5 blocks. It was crazy.

6. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

With or without nuts...lol sorry couldn't help it.

7. readygirl

readygirl New Member

the almond joy has nuts, mounds dont, didnt you ever hear the song ?

8. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I'm a man you know we don't listen to important things like that....lol

9. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

The best treats for me...

are those handed out by the young ladies in the French Maid costumes.

10. readygirl

readygirl New Member

I prefer German beer wenches myself. their outfits are sexier, and they shave their pits.

11. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

A gun toting almond joy eating, hot chick who likes sexy beer wenches you are definitely one of a kind Readygirl!

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I remember one year my buddy took the chain-off of a chainsaw and chased people around the yard...Man you talk about peoples eye's popping out of their head when he came at them with that chainsaw.....another time we where shooting-off fireworks and someone called the police saying people where shooting guns-off....The police came and just shuck their heads and left.....Now wander we had no tricker-treaters that year....

13. steve666

steve666 New Member

Reese's, Almond Joy, Snickers, Heath, York Peppermint Patties, Hershey's.

14. fireguy

fireguy New Member

Milky Way, Hershey's with almonds, candy corn.
    We hold back some of the Milky Way and Hershey's for "quality control" purposes.

15. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

Twix, Reeses, Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Kit-Kat, Gummy Life Savers, and Sour Patch Kids.

16. gutz47

gutz47 New Member

Water balloons being tossed of my roof at the teenagers too old to trick or treat. That's the best thing I'm handing out. All the little kiddos can have the twix bars I bought.

17. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

That will teach-them.....I'm sure there's going to be alot off crazy-sh!t going-on tonight...My mom would bring-in our black cat so no one would mess with it every year....You know them Devil worshipers ...ha..ha...

18. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I have Nu...I mean Almond Joy's
    [​IMG]
    ;)

19. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Just reading this thread, I have to go take another Glucophage!

Halloween is hell on diabetics! :mad:

20. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

My girlfriends got a bunch of candy and popcorn balls in this dish and I told her we don't get trick-or-treaters where on this two lane windy-ass road...but she wouldn't have-it any way but her way....Now we have all this stuff,waiting to be eating and my teeth are hurting just looking at-it....Popcorn-balls are good,so I'll eat those but the rest of the stuff,I'm taking to the gas-station and putting-it on the counter where you pay,in there free candy dish they have......Anybody else have a-bunch of left-over candy they have-to eat???......