Best gun i ever bought ! Take a look..

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by martyd, Feb 15, 2012.

1. one day ?

50.0%
  2. two days ?

12.5%
  3. three days ?

12.5%
  4. First shot ?

25.0%
  1. martyd

martyd New Member

Picture says a 100,000,000.00 words

Attached Files:

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Your really should do that to your guns. Damn Taurus.

3. vincent

vincent New Member

A hundred million words ain't enough for me...little slow...need a back story, how, who, when, anyone hurt?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  4. martyd

martyd New Member

You know i am so mad at this gun maker. This happen the first day i bought that gun new. It happen 4 years ago. But today a BOY 18 years old lost his eye from a gun just like that one. The company knows about the problem and what they did about it ?? Go on your comp. and put in Taurus blows up and look how many. I will get into what happen after. I did nothing wrong -New ammo. They gave me a new gun. Not even a phone call to me. I lost my hearing. thats nothing. That boy lost his eye --I hope he puts them out of buss.

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

Second this. We need details man!

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

You beat me on the post.

7. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Looks like someone doubled on the powder charge. I ruined an aluminum framed 45 with factory ammo. 4 went bang and #5 went BANG!! At least mine did not come apart.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  8. vincent

vincent New Member

Like I needed another reason to bash Taurus...well unless it's 'cuz of bad reloads...but Taurus still sucks...

9. martyd

martyd New Member

The ammo was new box of remingtion. Its NOT NOT Remingtion. We took it to the best gun guys . My lawyer had it for 3 years. They paided to have it checked out-Nothing was in the barrel- they started by checking the box of ammo -they checked every bullet- OK 126 grams - You can see the bullet was hit dead center by the firing pin. Bottom line Cheap SS metal. I will look for more pict. that i have. I was not going to post this, but today a 18 year old boy lost his eye. Go on line and put in taurus blows up. Let me know what you found.

10. martyd

martyd New Member

No --I dont know how to make reloads--I paid to have the bullets checked --ok My lawyer paid me back. The S.S. is cheap.. That ok -but they should fix the problems. They never did..

11. martyd

martyd New Member

THATS real good-- But taurus still sucks !
    I was so so mad all day. But you just made me smile.

12. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The rest of my box of ammo checked out too but it only takes one bad load to wreck a gun. My ammo was CCI Lawman and I have not bought any since.

13. vincent

vincent New Member

I like to help the humans on occasion! :D

14. Spad2137

Spad2137 New Member

Wow that looks like it was vicious

15. martyd

martyd New Member

Im still lafting LOVE it !!!

16. martyd

martyd New Member

love it ! Yes they do.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  17. martyd

martyd New Member

I got slammed on taurus site

I posted the picture of my 357 taurus that blow up and told the guys there to not get hurt and check there 357 mag 7 shot. I cant post there any more, I cant get in. Wouldnt you want to know if you gun had a problem ? They do -go on line an put in --Gun blows up.. you will get video of that same gun blowing up. You dont even have to put Taurus, Please take a look and if you have time go to Taurus gun forum and look maybe you can say something.
    Today with that 18 year old boy eyes got blown out -that could of been my son or yours. Dont we have freedom of speech !!! I been on this site for 6 years please dont take me off -i did nothing wrong Thank you

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  18. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I find this crazy, I mean how many cases have been reported over the years, how many people have lost money because of this? Is it only in certain models or does it not matter, does it matter if it's a six or seven shot?

19. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

This pic looks very familiar to me for some reason.
    ..Anyway, if this was a structurally defect in the weapon just what was the defect? How many of these have done this out of how many models made? While checking out the ammo and weapon did they find anything in the steel or the process used to make it that could have caused this?

I'm not a Taurus fan boy or anything. But I see this stuff from other (bigger) gun makers and it seems that they are isolated incidences or one bad round of ammo. I am very interested in hearing what was found out though from all the tests done on the weapon.

20. martyd

martyd New Member

Its only on the 7 shot rev. What they told me -after 3 years- they found cracks in the chamber. They think the walls are two thin. The 6 shot is ok.