Best cartrige for Koala Bear?

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by skullcrusher, Jun 2, 2009.

1. .22 mag

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Snap neck by hand

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Has to be a small gun; their paws are not that big

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. .308

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

As per a crazy thread going on in the 'Club House' I ask this riduclous question. This is a joke if you did not know. :rolleyes:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Seriously, you and Benning deserve to have adjoining padded cells..... This is sick, and yet funny none the less.... :cool:

Look, they have little hands, ovbiously they need a small caliber as they wouldn't be worth a damn for eating once you skinned them.....

But as an advance scout? In enemy terror-tory?? I bet they could, literally, wander right through security and put a bullet in anyone's head with a little cock of their head, a little soft pur and a need to climb up and give someone a "hug".....

Think about the Covert Ops applications for a minute.....

JD

3. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I have the same opinion of koala bears as I do with midgets. Nothing that small is to be trusted. As such, nothing smaller than a .308, preferbly a .600 Nitro Express

4. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

im with JD on this one. in one aspect you have the spec ops purpose just like we have trained seals to attack terrorist trying to plant underwater bombs and 2nd they do have very small hands:D i think a knife would be better:cool:

5. zhuk

zhuk New Member

I doubt you'd even need a gun...koala are normally so slow-moving due to being stoned out of their furry lil minds on eucalyptus leaves, a hefty stone would probably do it...

But Drop Bears...well, that's another thing entirely! :p

Drop Bears - The Truth

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

The Last Koala bear I seen was not cuddley at all. Infact after they darted his butt three times with Ketmaine he still took the finger off of a very thick leather glove.

7. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

But only use the females. They have a pouch for concealed carry.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

And extra mags! :D

9. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Do I have to bite the finger off of a leather glove to get 3 darts of Ketamine to the ***?

10. orangello

orangello New Member

[​IMG]
    bitey bear
    (image may be 'chopped)

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The NAA Black Widow, loaded with Colibri sub sonics is the weapon of choice for the MLF (Marsupial Liberation Front). Small and of questionable effectiveness to you and I, in the scaled down hands of the Kommandoala, it looks like a Dirty Harry hand cannon.

12. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

MLF (Marsupial Liberation Front).

I hope they are on the Do Not Fly List

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Next time you're at the zoo, just keep walking. If you look hinky at all, they'll know the game is up, and likely start blasting.

I wish to God I was a decent writer, cause I have the screenplay going on in my head right now, and this is Boxoffice gold.

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I am SOOOOOO going to that movie on opening night.

I simply must know though - are they the evil villians, with a streak of good, or are they the mysterious agency of questionable funding that is out there making the world safer for all fur bearing creatures??

Any chance we could work in a kidnap, torture, gruesome death scene of Kayne I'm A Little ***** West after he made such a spectacle of himself at fashion week about there not being enough fur on the outfits to suit him??

JD

15. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I was thinking the koala /ninja assisination of Michael Vic

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I could see that, but Vic has lost his shot at the HOF, he has lost most, if not all, of his riches and he did something like 16 months. He didn't get what he deserves, but at least he got SOMETHING taken away from him.

Kayne "And George Bush Hates Black People" The ***** West continues to run his mouth about US Politics ( I doubt he even was able to vote with his "background" ), continues to promote the wearing of fur ( something I have no problem with if done the rightway and not tortured the animals before the act - but Mainstream feels is wrong ), has the audacity to claim himself the "Michael Jordan of Rap" and generally just makes me want to bring back Curbing.

If there was someone that needed to be hit in the mouth with a tire iron while having a bamboo tree shoved backwards up his *** at the hands of the MLF, it's him....

JD

17. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

JD
    You may want to switch to decaf for the rest of the day! :eek::eek:

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Are you kidding?! My new job is awesome and I am LOVING it.... LOL

I don't drink coffee by the way. Could never stand the smell no matter how they attempt to serve it.

I may be the only person in the Puget Sound Region to have NEVER tried a Starbucks.... LOL

JD

19. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

You guys are avoiding the important question here, that Tango brought up: how in the hell do I get 3 darts worth of Ketamine to the ***?

20. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

What is it with you and attention for your ***???? :eek:

JD