Best and Worst

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by lukeisme, Jan 23, 2010.

1. lukeisme

lukeisme New Member

Among my circle of friends we have had an ongoing debate so I thought I would throw it up here. What is the best and the worse firearm in your opinion. Remember this is only opinion.
    I will open it up and take the first hit..:)
    Best
    FN FAL
    Worse
    Chauchat

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

"Firearm" is a pretty broad term. Are you talking just pistols?

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Best; M134

Worst; anything Jennings

4. lukeisme

lukeisme New Member

Any firearm there is no matter rifle,pistol,shotgun,SMG,machiene gun,black powder,smokeless,air you name it the best and the worst.

5. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

Since this was posted in the Shotgun Forum... I'm only going to comment on shotguns.

The best: Remingtons & Benellis
    The worse: Tristar

In other quarters I've heard many complaints about Tristars. I wouldn't recommend this shotgun to anyone. Period.

I own 2 Remington 870's haven't had a bit of problem from either one. Both 870's are over twenty yrs old. One I use for home defense & the other I use for turkey hunting, competition, etc. Remmy 870's are the most sold shotgun, there's a reason why.
    Benelli shot guns are great performing shotguns. I've shot friends' many of times & hope to own one soon. Last time at the local gun store they had a Benelli Nova w/ camo stock marked down to $409. I wish I could of afforded it. :( One day soon...

6. jimbobpissypants

jimbobpissypants New Member

This is in shotgun forum, so
    autoloader- Benelli by far!
    pump- hard to screw up a pump.
    worst- autoloader-Charles Dailey