Best aftermarket Glock 21/30 for reloads?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by lampman, Dec 5, 2011.

1. lampman

lampman New Member

Ok alot of talk on this. What's the most reliable and accurate bbl? I'm partial to Barsto from my 1911 days... But they say the chambers are snug and some issues? Plus they need to be fit. LW same tight chamber issues... Storm Lake?? Talk to me...KKM heard some good some bad?
    Help!

2. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

Lone Wolf has some good aftermarket barrels for Glocks. Sorry, I don't have a link right now.

3. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

I've shot over 2000 rnds through my kkm barrel in my g17. No problems at all. Reloads, factory you name it. Tighter grouping. Love it. Good barrel.

4. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Kkm n lone wolf are the most known reliable barrels. Barsto is good but expensive. If i have to choose... I'd still get glock factory barrels.

5. lampman

lampman New Member

Okdonk?
    In 45? Do you shoot lead and reloads in them? Any problems at all? I pound my 26 with anything, and no leading, no kbs, never a jam. I think I have like 1200 rounds thru it. I just pulled the 26 and 30 all apart and smoothed the triggers out. Love my Glocks

6. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

I like my KKM barrels. (g29, g20 6", g27 9mm conversion)

Lone Wolf is a great brand too, cheaper, but your going to have deal with that terrible cartoon wolf head. Or pay them to remove it.

7. lampman

lampman New Member

Anyone use the Storm Lake drop in? Thanks all, still undecided.

8. trex1310

trex1310 New Member

I have a Storm Lake in .357 Sig for my G22. No problems at all.

9. lampman

lampman New Member

Ok I ordered my 2 port StormLake match bbl for my 30SF today. 10 days delv approx.!
    I built 2 carry guns with the 2 ports zmdvit made an awesome reduction in recoil and control ! The flash was not a issue! I'll keep you all posted.

10. lampman

lampman New Member

Well I got my Storm Lake dual port match bbl yesterday! It is awesome ! Well made nice chamber and polished feed ramp! Didn't drop her in yet and shoot it, maybe this weekend . The chamber does indeed support the cartridge fuller length... Safer!

image-3025712362.jpg

Attached Files:

11. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Just bought a LWD threaded barrel for my g19. Eventhough im still waiting for my can's stamp. Im planning to break it in with 500-1k ammo to smooth the barrel.