Best Accuracy Guarantee

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by michigan0626, Sep 28, 2009.

1. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

I have wanted the Marine Corps M40A3 Sniper Rifle since I joined the delayed entry program to become a MARINE. I tried finding a company that makes one. I did. It is Texas Brigade Armory. They sell about 7-10 Marine Corps and Army sniper rifle clones/copies. My dream would cost me $3250 WITHOUT scope. That alone is probably 3-5 thousand dollars more. But what stood out the most while looking out Texas Brigade Armory's webite is this from the M40A3 page:

Benchrest trued Remington 700 action delivering guaranteed ¼ MOA at 100 yards with Black Hills or Federal factory match ammunition

That is a five shot group in 1.25 inches at 500 yards. This is the greatest accuracy guarantee I have ever seen. Has anyone ever seen any other company or armorer claim that guarantee. I have seen several other "1/2 MOA" guarantees by a couple companies. If it is even possible, has anyone ever seen a guarantee of less than one quarter inch MOA guarantee.

Attached Files:

2. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

MPI Rifles also has a 1/4 moa guarantee on some of the rifles they build. They're also fooling around with carbon fiber barrels lately and are having extremely good results with them.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Any smith that builds bench rest or competition rifles will have a guarantee like that.

What scope are you buying for $5000?

4. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member