Bersa

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by GEN4G22, Jan 24, 2013.

1. GEN4G22

GEN4G22 New Member

Anyone know anything bout a bersa thunder .45?

2. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Know about...? I can give you stats and paste reviews and reports, the same info you can get with a simple Google search. As for personal experience, I've only ever handled the 380 and 9mm, but both were/are solidly built machines! Wouldn't hesitate in getting one of it weren't for the double stack magazines.

3. hyatt76

hyatt76 New Member

Yes, I own one...great gun....one caveat...make sure your hand is large enough to reach the trigger properly....appears to be made for very large hands.
    Good Luck.
    hyatt76

4. BERSATHUNDER9HC

BERSATHUNDER9HC New Member

loves all ammo

I have a thunder 9 pro and love it. I have shot a thunder 45 and it is just as good as any 45 I have ever shot. Bersa is known for their triggers! Good luck

5. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Bersa is a excellent gun. The finish is outstanding and they operate smoothly.

6. Letsroll

Letsroll New Member

I just picked up a Bersa Thunder .380 (7 round mag - silver finish) today and I have to tell you that I love this gun even though I have not even shot it yet. For the price it operates smooth and you can tell this little thing has some character to it. Since I only plan on using this gun as a PD weapon concealed, I am not worried about buying lots of ammo like I would for my workhorse 9mm's. However, I can't wait to get ot out there and put a few rounds through it to loosen it up and stretch its legs.

7. gr8oldguy

gr8oldguy New Member

I have both the thunder 380 and a UC Pro 45. Both guns are a joy to shoot. The 45 shoots everything I put through it, mostly my handloads. Accurate, reliable, easy to shoot and easy to carry. I'm a big bersa fan.

8. Letsroll

Letsroll New Member

Took my new Bersa .380 out today for the first time. I like it a lot. very pleasant to shoot. Although I am not crazy about a new caliber of ammo, I have to admit I seriously like this gun.

9. orangello

orangello New Member

I love my thunder9UCpro. I am still working on my accuracy, but it is a great little pistol.

I will have another Bersa Thunder .380 one day.

I wish i could find some grips for my Thunder9UCP.

10. Darrel55

Darrel55 New Member

I have the 380 thunder plus (14+1), 380 concealed carry & the 45 pro uc. All shoot great and the prices are right, now if I could find ammo I'd be happy.

11. 12fretter

12fretter New Member

I carry the Thunder .380. Had to PRY it out of my wife's hands. She loved it too. I got her into a Taurus TCP though. I love the .380, but I'm looking to get into the .45 for carry.

Here's a link to .380 ammo. It's Blazer aluminum but my Thunder has never had a single hiccup with it.