Bersa for the wife

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by dalefan88, May 11, 2013.

1. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

Got her a bersa thunder 380 for Mother's Day to carry. I have only own beretta handgun and I have to say this is a nice shooting gun and she loves it.

image-2174104160.jpg

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Nice liking pistol!

"she loves it" is the most important thing.

Not every husband can select the "correct" handgun for the wifey.

It is like shoes, I never buy a pair of shoes for her. I bought her what I thought was the perfect pair, but she never wears them. (I think she has something against 6" heels.)

3. JW357

JW357 New Member

Good job. My wife and I have a Bersa Thunder 22. We have fun with it, although I think the extractor needs fixed on it. Haven been able to send it into Bersa yet.

4. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

She fired one a buddy of mine had. She said she liked it. I found this one on armslist for $275 plus a full 50rd box of blazers. Couldn't pass it up.

5. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Good deal!!! Bersa handguns rock.
    My wife picked up a lot of guns before she chose the Bersa for her carry gun.

6. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

OMG, I Got A Bersa For My Wife!

I got a Bersa in 9x18 Makarov for my wife too... I still think it was a fair trade!!!
    :D

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

have you tried a really good cleaning of the chamber and extractor area. they tend to need a good cleaning in the 400-500 round range sometimes less somes times more depending on how dirty the ammo is.

8. JW357

JW357 New Member

Yes. I clean it after every range trip. We've prolly put about 1500 rounds through it. Now after every shot it doesn't eject the spent casing. Literally every shot.

I suppose I can try cleaning it again though, if you think that really is what it is.

9. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

I bet with a slight bit of instruction you could do the work yourself...

10. JW357

JW357 New Member

I'm more than willing to give it a shot, but I don't have much in the way of tools for guns. I guess I'll youtube it?

11. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Don't need specific gun tools at all.

12. mrBull

mrBull New Member

Nice choice for your wife Bersa are great guns. I wanted my wife to have a carry gun & she picked out a Bersa Thunder 9 UC pro & she loves it. I must admit its a great shooting little gun.

Attached Files: