Bersa .380 mags

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by dragunovsks, Nov 6, 2011.

1. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Anyone know where i can get some bersa .380 mags for cheap? The cheapest i can find them for is 30 bucks, i think bersa has the market by the balls because ive only seen brand name mags. I just want to shop around before i get a couple for 30 bucks a pop.

2. gollygee

gollygee New Member

I don't have their website, but Pro Mag makes mags for Bersas. Caution though, they are not always reliable. Some have no problem with them, right out of the box, others find they have to modify them to get them to work & still others can't make theirs work regardless of what they do. Concensus is, use them for range only, never in a carry pistol.

I have heard of some decent deals on Gun Broker & other auction sites, but have never used any of them. Bersa mag prices, from what I've heard are in line with many pistol manufacturer's OEM mag prices & can end up being cheaper than buying after market mags that don't work every time.

3. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Ok, thanx. Ive had a promag before but that was for my sks, i wont get into that right now, but im lookin for a couple extra to carry.