Beretta Pico

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by jarhead0881, Aug 31, 2013.

1. jarhead0881

jarhead0881 New Member

Has anyone even seen or heard of one of these little .380s?!? I've heard stories that they actually made them but I can't find any anywhere! I'd like to at least try one out if I could actually lay my eyes on one. Looks like it would be a great pocket gun. I've thought about getting a little Bobcat or Minx in .22 but I'd prefer a .380.

2. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

They exist. Where they have hit the buyer channel is another story. I have not found one looking online at any shop in my region of the country. I would love to have it as a BUG esp. Since eventually you will be able to shoot both 380 & 32 out of it...

3. jarhead0881

jarhead0881 New Member

I'm in the same boat as you! Darn near impossible to find one. Maybe they'll be easier to find the more they release and they work the "bugs" out. (Pun intended). I really like the idea of being able to change it to the .32 as well. Add a little spice to your life!

4. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Esp. Since we also already have a few 32ACP's anyway...also found good deal on Bersa Thunder 380 &380+(15rd.)