Beretta Nano

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by SmokyMtnHiker, Feb 21, 2012.

1. SmokyMtnHiker

SmokyMtnHiker New Member

Anybody have one of these or seen them at your LGS? I watched hickok45 review this little dude on his yt channel. Looks pretty solid.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using FirearmsTalk

2. shnorse

shnorse New Member

i found it to be VERY comfortable. throw a red dot on it and it makes a fun little plinker.

EDIT: The NEOS is the fun gun, no idea beretta even made a "nano" my mistake..

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012

3. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

Um, not so much.

I think you've got the Nano confused with something else...perhaps the Neos.

4. Paladin201

Paladin201 New Member

I've read a lot of good stuff about the Nano. Waiting for my range to get one for rent so I can try it.

5. mag318

mag318 Member

I got my Nano a few weeks ago and can tell you it's a great little pistol. Hickok45s review highlights all the features of this first striker fired pistol from Beretta. It's has a very solid feel and is very accurate, hold one and you'll more than likely buy it.

Attached Files:

6. SmokyMtnHiker

SmokyMtnHiker New Member

If you dont mind me asking; how much did you pay?

7. mag318

mag318 Member

8. SmokyMtnHiker

SmokyMtnHiker New Member

Thats not too bad. I think the MSRP is 475. Have you shot or own the Kel-Tech equivilant (cant think of the model)?

9. mag318

mag318 Member

A friend has the small Kel-Tec 9mm, it had an awful trigger and wasn't in the same league as the Nano and several others. My only experience with the Kel-Tec was shooting my friends and I wasn't impressed. He eventually sold it and traded up to a Kahr PM-9, but after shooting my Nano he ordered one.

10. SmokyMtnHiker

SmokyMtnHiker New Member

Maybe when Illinois lifts their rediculous band on CC; I'll get one for my back up lol. Thanks

11. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I have a Kel-Tec PF9. It's extremely light and compact, and has yet to let me down.

With that said, were I buying a micro 9mm tomorrow I'd go with the Ruger LC9. Good price, similar (hijacked?) design to the PF9, but seems to be a bit more sturdy and with a nicer finish.

12. Oblivion9

Oblivion9 New Member

The pf9 is uncomfortable just holding it. Can't imagine with it going bang. I'm a big boy. I can handle a little weight. I like the idea of the nano because it's solid.